Chapter #4 Right In The Nest

"Flora my dear." I was a little kid about 7 years old. I was with my mother. "Flora I'm showing you this place because you must remember never to come here ok?" My mother cupped little me's cheeks. I looked at the scene it was beautiful yet it gave off a powerful feel of danger. "This is the nest of the Magers... This is were I will die Flora." My mother said with sadness in her eyes.

I gasped. I woke up with sweet dripping off my face. "Flora! What happened?" Isaac asked with concern in his eyes.

"This is the nest of the Magers." I said with anger rushing through my veins. This... Is where your queen died." I spat out. Isaacs eyes became wide as he stared at me in shock. "Your leaving off fumes of fire! Oh my gosh Flora your a... Elemental one?" Isaac said in shock. I quickly look at my hands and it leaves me with the exact same expression as Isaac.

I quickly calm down and so does my flames. "You better tell me about this elemental stuff." I look at Isaac pleadingly.

"Ok, ok but if it's ok can you please tell me how you knew this was the Magers nest and this was where your mother died?"
He softly asked. I sighed. I told him what my mother told when I was little and he seemed pretty shocked.

"We need to get the heck out of here!" Isaac said in fear.

Wait. Now that I thought about it the place was much too quiet. Suddenly I heard rustling in the bushes that surrounded our landing. Pegasus eyes shot in a full alert mode. It's silver eyes dart around the bushes.

"Pegasus says we're surrounded." Isaac said.

"We are so screwed." I said in a defeated voice. Isaac looked me in the eyes with a smirk.

"Don't look so lowly of Pegasus and I!" He shouted as he grabbed his suit case and grabbed a handgun. He pressed a button on the gun and instantly it turned into a hug sniper.

"Holy shit!" I said as I saw the gun transform in to a sniper. Isaac obviously amused of my reaction to his gun.

"You better cover your ears" Isaac said as he excitedly shot down thousands of Magers at a time as I watched in amazement. Pegasus suddenly nudges me indicating that he needs help. I looked over and the Magers are catching up to him. I sigh.

"Hang on Isaac just a sec." I took a deep breath and imagine anger coursing through my body then I blinked. Voila I'm fire! I direct my hands to the Magers and my flames obey. I had to admit it felt amazing I didn't even feel the burn.

"Woah! Your getting the hang of it" he said, while winking at me. Suddenly he starts singing 'This Girl Is On Fire' while blasting Magers in to bits. I couldn't help but laugh. After an hour we got rid of all the Magers but a shiver ran down my spine because I realized those were only the scouting Magers there were gonna be bigger and stronger in the nest.

I looked up at the giant mountain that held all the Magers in the land including their queen before leaving. This was one heck of a day.

As we arrive I can see Ryan looking furious at Isaac.

"How! How could you- just- ug!!!!!!" Ryan rambled in rage. His brown eyes almost turning black.

"Enough Ryan!" A man with soft golden eyes said. Ryan looked away in gritted teeth and stomped away.

"You must be Flora? Correct?" The man kindly said. "Yes" I quickly said.
His eyes moved over to Isaac. "I see you have already met my son Isaac?"

I widened my eyes. "Son?"
Isaac quietly chuckled behind me. "Yup this my dad Ivan, temporary ruler of Wagermold and the man of knowledge." He said proudly.

"And I'm here to teach you about your blessing." Ivan began. I nodded wanting him to continue.

"There are 4 different types of blessings a person of the royal blood can get." I urged him to continue.