Chapter 8 The elements are complete

"Isaac!" James yelled in my ear. I looked up.

"It's only..." I looked at my alarm clock and it was already 10:00 am.

"Cmon we need to explore the mountain area again!" He pulled my arm and dragged me out of bed as I laughed the whole time. Everything was perfect, I was in my little wooden house, my dad was cooking eggs with bacon and mom was doing the dishes.

"Mom I'm gonna go on another adventure with James!" I yelled over the cooking. She gave me a "ok" sign and we sprinted out of the house in a heart beat. We finally reached there with our baby Griffins Heather and Aces. It was an amazing place to explore, each and every time we came here we always find at least 10 new things. Today James decided to explore inside the mountain through a large opening to the inside, I decided to follow him in. As we reached a giant cave a Mager popped out and slammed James on to the ground right in from of my eyes.

"Go on without me... We both know I'm gonna die..." He whispered.

I woke up, drenched in sweat. I looked over to see Flora her eye brows furrowed and concerned.

"You where yelling..." I heard her say. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead with my sleeve and gave her a reassuring smile. She was normal again and that made me smile.

~*~

Flora

I didn't know what to say to him or even how to approach him. It was 10:26 am so I guessed he was already awake, I really wanted to apologize for yesterday I totally hurt his feelings. I knock on the door but no answer so I began to turn around when a heard a yell from his room. I quickly open the door to find Isaac drenched in sweat and breathing heavily.

"James don't go..." I heard him murmur. I felt his forehead to see if he was sick but it was cool, just a nightmare. Suddenly he gasps and sits up gasping for air.

"You were yelling..." I quickly said trying not to be suspicious. He smiles weakly but still reassuringly. I remembered my whole reason of coming here finally and decide why not to tell him right now.

"Um Isaac, I'm really sorry about how I reacted to... You know the kiss..." I said kiss almost too quietly. I saw his eyebrows narrow and he leaned in closer.

"Sorry but I didn't hear that last part~" He said in a funny tone while cupping his ear. I laughed and pushed his chest away.

"Oh god Isaac stop flirting with the Princess from the beginning of the morning!" I heard a voice of an older girl say behind me. I quickly turn around to see a girl with dark brown hair and the same golden eyes as Isaac, sister?

Isaac gives her a dirty look and pushes her away by ignoring the comment.

"Well anyways sorry about that Flora I know Isaac can be pretty annoying at time but he can be cute, and sweet" She said in a cute voice to annoy Isaac.

"You-" as Isaac was about to say something he would definitely regret later his sister pushed him out of the door. After she was done she turned around to look at me.

"We need to talk. About your blessing."

I rolled my eyes, not at her but because the blessings seem almost childish to me now.

"Well ok but just so you know there's nothing wrong with me" I said in slightly annoyed voice. She sighed and continued.

"I know Flora this is a lot for you but I don't think there's anything wrong with you. We talk to talk about when you become queen and your blessings."

I looked at the ground embarrassed.

"As soon as you catch up to your last element you'll become queen... But lately there's been many of our people who oppose to your ruling."

"Why?"

"They think your too young. Some didn't like your mother as queen either."

I fisted my hands. What was I supposed to do?

"You don't have to worry about it just yet, you haven't mastered the last one yet right?" She said in a reassuring voice.

"I didn't yet introduce myself. I'm Stella, your assistant and queen backup so is Isaac." The way she it was funny, but I got it that she wanted to change the subject.

"STELLA!" I heard Isaac scream from outside.

"Alright, alright!" Stella replied. She opened the door and Isaac came running out. He was like a kid!

"Don't want *someone* closing the door." He said while glaring at Stella. I suddenly heard grumbling from my stomach. I started laughing like crazy, Isaac and Stella joined me, we decided to go and eat before my stomach ate itself.

~*~

Realllllly sorry for not updating in awhile!!! 😭 also if you haven't noticed I deleted my second book because I just wasn't feeling it. Lol. Don't worry I started a new book that's a bit different to my style of writing but I think you guys will enjoy it. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter, vote, comment, follow? If you like my book so far.