Chapter 3 The Monsters Come In

"It's okay I don't mind" I said softly trying to calm him down.

"No it's because the Magers are coming. They're furious monster that stop at nothing to exterminated their target." He looked around on full alert with his golden eyes as bright as the sun.

"Wait what now?!"

I turned around to see a black figure behind me. "Over there!" I screamed ducking down and covering my ears in fear. Isaac slammed his suit case on the ground and opened it to grab a black pearl. He hugged me, my back facing him. "Hang on!" He yelled as he threw the black pearl on the ground. The black monster aware of what he was doing grabbed my arm. In that moment I could see the monster clearly. He had bright green eyes digging into my soul. He had giant claws as he painfully dug them into my arm as I shrieked in pain. He was shaped like a wolf except much more muscular and dangerous. As I my arm was almost ripped off my shoulder I was swallowed by black smoke, and then everything went black.

I open my eyes to a welcoming pain in my arm. "FLORA!" I heard as I felt a hard hug. I looked to my side to see Isaac hugging the life out of me. "I-Isaac I can't breath." I said breathlessly. He slowly moved away and looked at me in the eyes smiling. I was blushing as I saw his golden eyes cutely staring at me.

"My arm hurts like hell." I laughed. He looked at my arm and laughed too. "That's gonna leave a nasty scar." He said as he rolled up his sleeve of his right arm to show a long scar that went from his wrist to his elbow. "Now we're scar buddies!" He said excitedly as his curls tickled my face. I giggled at him trying to cheer me up. I started to sit up.

Instantly a pain stabbed my whole body and I fell onto Isaac. "Whoa be careful Flora. You want me that badly?" He smirked.

My face flushed a shade of bright red. "Sorry." I got off him and instantly looked away. "Cmon lets go get you something to move in" Isaac said.

~*~

"There you go now your a grandma!" He laughed looking down at me in a wheelchair.

My face turned red in embarrassment. "Hey-" I was suddenly interrupted by a tall man that looked of high authority. He gave me a respectful look and bowed. What????? Why was he bowing down to me? Was it because I'm princess?

"Princess Flora, an honour." As the man glared at Isaac. Isaac quickly went on his knees bowing down to me too.

"Sorry for his rude behaviour my name is Ryan." He said in a respectful voice. I shyly smile. "T-thank you" I said.

The man looks at Isaac once more and tells him to apologize to me. "Wait it's okay-" I quickly said as he interrupted me again I instantly took a disliking to Ryan. "No Princess. This kind of behaviour should be forbidden. "I'm sorry Princess." He said in gritted teeth.

Ryan looked at Isaac in such hatred and disrespect I would be embarrassed as heck too if I was him. I couldn't take anymore as my eyes flared with anger.

"Ryan Wilson!" I yelled in a voice I never thought I had and I was surprised to know the mans last name. "You have no right to do that! I don't want him to apologize to me! He's my friend!" I said as my anger returned. "F-friend?!" Ryan stared at Isaac in disbelief as Isaac smirked at him.

"Yeah that right he's my best friend and I want you to treat him just the way you treat me!" I said with power in my voice. Ryan looked at Isaac with gritted teeth and bowed down. A giant smiled formed on my lips. "You can go now Mr. Wilson." I said as I shoed him away. He quickly scurried away.

"You okay?" I said in concern. Isaac looked at me with an impressed look. He came closer to me and he hugged me. "I love you Flora" he chuckled. My face instantly turned red and pushed him away with big eyes. "What?" Suddenly realizing what he said he quickly assures me he meant it in a different way.

"Anyways. Want me to show you around Wagermold?" He said as I realized I was in Wagermold I was inside this hospital like place for too long and way too many things were happening at once.

"I would love too!" I smiled. Wait was I flirting with him? I blushed for the thousandth time that day.

"Stop it Flora. Your turning into a tomato." He chuckled. I instantly slapped my face with both my hand. He took my hand and brought me too a beautiful horse like creature. The had wings and a horn. Wait Pegasus?

"This creature is called a Πήγασος, Pégasos. People of earth would call it a Pegasus." He smiled at himself obviously proud of his research. "Smart ass" I murmured with a smile.

"What?" He cupped his ear. "Nothing I just was saying how ugly you were." We both started laughing.

I got a moment to take in my surroundings. It was just like earth. The sun was shining a bit brighter here in Wagermold but it was beautiful. Everything looked like a movie scene or something. The mountains shone a shade of pink on the tops because of the sunset. "Wanna go now?" Isaac asked as he got on the Pegasus back.

I was well enough to get off my wheel chair so I decided to go.

"Treat it with care he's one of a kind." He said as he gave Pegasus a sugar cube. I excitedly got on with ease with Isaacs help.

"Oh my! We're so high!" I closed my eyes and shot my hands in the air to feel the speed of the air. As I was loosing balance I quickly grabbed onto Isaac's waist I could almost smell his smirk. I felt his abs. He was extremely muscular and obviously works out.

"We're almost there" He said excitedly.

I looked down to see something so familiar yet dangerous. I suddenly feel darkness closing in.

"Isaac- Then darkness swallowed me.

~*~

If you hadn't noticed but I absolutely love making cliff hangers! Sorry for those who had them but while I'm writing this its just so exciting especially since I'm the only one in the world who knows the ending. 😈 I know I'm evil but the more you guys comment / vote / follow. I'll write more often. As always I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a great day!
-XOXO Rachel