{ Is this okay? }

Amy's pov

'Jake, I...'

I was scared.. Because, well.. there's a change that I liked him back, That I had feelings for the guy that is just the total opposite of me. I.. I was just afraid.. To admit my feelings And recently I broke up with Teddy,but I am glad I did, Because he said that I was into Peralta, I strongly disagreed at that time. Also the fact that he loves pilsners annoys the hell out of me. But- now I- I realized that I did have feelings for Jake. He's just.. different..I can't even describe him..

'Amy, Say something please' he said in a insecure tone

'Jake, I don't care about those voicemails because...'

I wanted to walk towards him but I fell, All of my files on the ground, all the sorting, all the work i did, for nothing, but I fell in his arms. A warm feeling was rushing through my body. His touch I- I just. My heartbeat raised, and raised. you could literally say I fell for him.

I said 'I'm sorry' as I gazed in those perfectly brown eyes.

'I've got you' He said while holding me in his arms, With a slight smile on his face

It felt good, just the touch.. of him I had been craving for a while now. I was a bit scare but then I spilled it and said:

'Jake.. I- I like you too'

'Y-you do?' He asked softly while helping me up

'Yeah, really I do' I was lost in his eyes, I was in another world.. A save space, A one that I wished I could stay in forever.

I looked at his face and I saw his smile was getting bigger every second , I could feel the tension leaving his body. He was relieved, by my reaction, By the words 'I like you too'. His cheeks turned red, He started blushing.

'So you want to-

I couldn't even finish my sentence, Or he shushed me, By putting his finger on my lips, He looked at them in full thirst. He started stroking my bottom lip, than after a while, He looked back into my eyes and he nodded. I nodded back, to let him know that I was okay with what was going to happen in just a second.

I felt his hands slowly touching my back, He made sure I was okay with it, by asking:

This is okay? right?

His hands slowly ran down my spine until they reached my waist. I felt the tension in his hands as he pulled me really close, To the point where our chests were touching, I felt his heartbeat, it was beating even faster then mine. I could feel him panting down my neck. He came even closer, And softly whispered in my ear:

'I wanted to do this since the day that I met you'

'Now you finally can' I whispered back to him while looking into his eyes

I felt that one of his hands left my waist to meet the back of my neck. He looked into my eyes for one last time, and his attention was drawn back by my lips.

Then he pulled me close and kissed me, his soft and warm lips where touching mine. I felt a warm feeling flowing through my chest. I placed one of my hands on his cheek close to our lips, The other one on the back of his head running through his perfectly fluffy hair. One of his hands, he rested on my face, caressing my cheek. The other hand tightly wrapped around my waist, Making sure I stayed close. Then he suddenly stopped.

'Why did you stop?' I asked confused..

'I just wanted to make sure you want this' he said softly while smirking

'Jake'

I looked into those maroon eyes, I stared at his lips, and tried to let him know that I was fine with it, and that he could continue..

'Amy, You really want this?' He gently asked again

He was biting his lip slightly , I could just see that he wanted this for a really long time. He looked thirsty, that look on his face, It really turned me on so I didn't hesitate and I came closer.

'This time don't you dare and stop' I whispered

He immediately kissed me again, while he walked forward. Causing me to walk back, And he gently pinned me to the wall behind me.

His lips felt heavenly, I started to make the kiss more passionate. He made the kiss more deeply and spiced things up by starting to use his tongue.

He had control of everything, Normally I would care, But this time I didn't. He took the lead, He even pushed me slightly harder against the wall, He was breathing heavily, like me. he then started teasing me, by stopping and kissing me on my cheek. He didn't stop and continued until he reached my neck, Which, felt really good. later I guided with my hands, his face back to mine. The look on his face, It was hot and also a little cute. Then I pulled him closer. Our lips touched again..

We were in the middle of making out, Until I heard a sound, I immediately stopped and gently pushed him off me. It was Charles walking in.

Jake started stuttering 'Uh- I We.. I bumped into Santiago, and now all her files fell on the ground' He used as an excuse.

'I was looking for a piece of evidence' Charles said in a normal tone without paying any attention to what Jake just said

Jake his back was facing the doorway and I, was still standing really close in front of him, so there was not a change that Charles saw me, At least that's what I thought

'Amy? What is she doing here?' Charles asked excitedly

Immediately followed up by 'Were you two making out?!'

'No Charles, Jak- Peralta bumped into me and I dropped all my files' I said, while trying to hold my smile as I looked into Jake his eyes

'I just came by to pick up a box of evidence, sorry for interrupting, I'll leave... continue making out' Charles said as he walked out of the evidence room.

Charles had not even left for a minute or Jake came really close, again.

'No, not now' I said 'What if he saw us and he's going to tell the whole precinct? What if he tells Holt?!'

so that was chapter 2 I hope you liked it and I would really like to get feedback!