Part 2

Luke drove up the long driveway and parked in front of a huge mansion. It was all glass and white. It was beautiful. I could not believe I was going to stay here!

l: "here we are! I'll get your bags." I grabbed my purse and followed him to the front door. he unlocked it and held it open for me. I stepped and and was immediately amazed. There was a tall marble staircase leading upstairs and a big vase on a table in the middle. There was a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It was breathtaking.

me: "wow, your house is amazing." Luke smiled. "Thanks. Your room is upstairs."

I follow him up the staircase and he leads me to a room that is just as pretty as the rest of the house. It is all white and silver.

l: "is this room okay? it's right next to mine so if you think you want more quiet or privacy, I can put you in another room."

me: "no, this one's fine."

He puts my bags down and leaves me to get settled. I put my bags in a corner and unpack a little bit. I don't know how long I'm staying.

I go downstairs and Luke is sitting on the couch. He smiles when he sees me. "oh, hey! I was thinking, if you wanted, we could go for a swim? I have a pool out back."

I can't believe Luke Winters is asking me if I want to swim in his pool! I try to keep my cool as i answer : " yeah sure!"

I go upstairs to get my bathing suit on and go out back. When I get there I see Luke already in the pool. I decide to go for it and I cannonball into the pool. When I resurface Luke is laughing. We swim for a bit and play Marco Polo and I have the best time. We are hanging out in the pool when he asks if I want to take Instagram pictures. I say sure and he takes some of me and I do the same for him.

l:  "hey, let's take a selfie!"

me: "sure!" we take some selfies. I post one of just me and he posts one of our selfies. I wonder what the comments are gonna be like.

@laurenrich

                                                       pool days! ~photo creds to @lukewinters

Comments: @lukewinters wow i'm such a good photographer😝                                                                                             >@laurenrich yep haha

                         @laurenrichfan wait what??

                         @instauser1023 are they dating?!

I notice a lot of the comments are asking if we are dating, but I don't think anything of it. People on social media ship people all the time, and it doesn't mean anything.

\\