The Deal 9

The video above is some songs I could see being played at the party. It took me 2 hours so please check it out. I was going to do a cover to the video but instead I left it as a video recording so you can see the title to the songs.

I wasn't going to write this chapter but brooklynnbrehm1 on tik tok gave me a good idea so I hope you enjoy this bonus chapter. Thank you so much for your support brooklynnbrehm1.

Without further ado I present to you

The Deal

Tonight was the party. The party with Jase and Chelsia. I already knew how it would play out. The night would start with music, drinks, weed and dancing. This part of the night would probably be accompanied by other Griffindors to make it truly a party.

After a hour or two everyone would start to leave, so that me and my friends and Chelsia are left. The twins and Chelsia will probably go off and smoke weed and talk. Ginny and Hermione would probably talk with Jase and Ron and Harry would probably talk about Quittich. In this scenario I am left alone.

That scenario wouldnt happen because I'm a bad bitch and know how to make people jealous. Jase is going to be the key to this. Jase seems like a player and I'm good at dancing so watch out Fred it's time to make you jealous. Time to show you I have other options and hopefully that will end in you wanting to prove I'm only yours.

*****
"What time did you get back last night?"

"You sound like my mom Hermione."

We both giggle.

"I'm just curious because you still have your school clothes on."

I bite my lip, fuck I forgot about last night. I was a god damn bad bitch.
God I cant wait for the party.

"I think midnight or something."

"Dang y/n you know we are staying up tonight right."

I smile and say "I'll be fine Hermione."

A sharp pain admits throughout my lower half as I try to stand. Hermione doesnt seem to notice while shes brushing your teeth.

Fuck.

I stand there for a minute to try to get it to go away but it still lingers throughout my body. Honestly it was so worth it but shit this hurts. Mabey I shouldn't have taken him all. Fuck it. I'm fine and im happy I did it.

****
Hermione and I make our way to the dining hall after we finished getting ready. I dont care to much about how I look today because tonight well to put it plainly I gunna look hot as shit. A skirt, high boots, a button up, my robe and my tie will do for now.

Ginny was sitting next to Jase which was new and shit Chelsia. Ugh. Chelsia looking good as always is sitting next to Fred and George at our table. It's fine though, he's sleeping with me and tonight he will want me even more. Watch out Chelsia you go some competition.

I sit next to Jase instead of Fred which gets his attention.

He raises a eyebrow at me.

I look straight into his eyes and bit my lip while my eyes venture to Jase.

"So Jase are you excited for tonight it's your first Hogwarts party."

He looks over to me and looks me up and down. "Yes I am, I'm hoping to... have some fun."

Fred sees the tension between us.

"Ya we are going to play truth and dare and there will be music and I think George got some weed it will be loads of fun." Fred says trying to break up the tension.