29. Hunt

A/N: hunt is a song about sex but the chapter is not

On Sunday morning ten curious boys were gathered in front of Jeno's house.

- So, my dear friends. We're here to solve a great mystery of the Cutie Woo. We've noticed his suspicious behavior and decided to find the source of it.

- You said there's gonna be a dating scandal, I want a dating scandal!

- Hendery, please calm your boyfriend down. As I was saying, our math teacher was acting weird and disappearing as soon as his lessons end, so long story short we figured he's dating someone. And we're going to find that someone!

Donghyuck's words were followed by loud exclamations from the excited boys.

- Renjun, tell them everything we know before I hand out the walkie-talkies.

- So, thanks to our Jeno, who lives close to our math professor, we found out that Mr. Kim leaves his house every Sunday at 9 am and goes somewhere. We're thinking he's going on a date so we're going to wait by his house and follow him to wherever he's going.

- Won't ten people following him be noticeable?

- Yes, Jeno, it will. That's why we need smaller groups of three, three and four people.

- We'll make a four with Dejun and Guanheng,- Yangyang held Renjun's hand and stood next to the boys he mentioned.

- Me and Jisung will go together and the four of you can make a group.

- How are you and Jisung three people, Chenle? Besides the two of you need to be supervised, so someone needs to go with you.

- I'll look after them,- Jaemin smiled and immediately frowned at Donghyuck's following words.

- Jeno will join me and Mark then.

- Wait, why can't I go with them?

- You don't wanna come with us?

- I... I want to go with Nana and those kids.

- But if you go with them, there'll be two people in our group and four in yours.

- Haechanie, I think we'll miss Mr. Kim's exit if we continue arguing about this. Let him go with Jaemin and kids, it doesn't have to be two groups with three people.- Mark softly said.

- Ugh fine, let's go.

Renjun smirked and said "totally whipped" covering his words with cough sounds.

- The weather's kinda cold today,- he smiled making Yangyang giggle.

- Be careful to not catch a cold,- Yangyang wrapped his arms around Renjun's shoulder and pecked the older's cheek.

- Ew, good thing we're not going with these lovebirds,- Jisung said immediately regretting his words as he turned around seeing Jeno and Jaemin getting lost in each other's eyes.

- Okay now. The Chinese gang will be a few steps ahead of us and Mr. Cutie Woo. Me and Mark will go after him the moment he exits the house, while Nana, Jeno and Chenji...

- It's Jichen actually.

- No, Haechan hyung was right, Chenji...

- Jichen.

- Chenji.

- Okay, you two idiots and Nana will be in Jeno's apartment.

- What are we supposed to do there?

- Look at the teacher from there because we might lose him on the streets. Here are your walkie-talkies.

After explaining everything to the boys, Donghyuck gave the signal to go to their positions. He and Mark sat on the bench next to the teacher's apartment building and pretended to read a newspaper, because that's totally unnoticeable.