32. Anguilla

Hey guys, I just posted a new short story, that features August Alsina, called Slow It Down and I'd really appreciate it if you guys would read it after this.

That is all. Just a few more chapters. Love you guys 😘
- Keiana

32. Anguilla

Christopher Maurice Brown

"Hello?"

"Chris?" A mans' voice asked from the other line.

"Who's this?"

"Robert." Mina's dad said into the phone. I'd only met him a few times, and it was never on good circumstances. The first time I met him it was when I was at Mina's house, and she was sucking my dick on the couch.

I'm there, enjoying the shit, Mina's amazing at giving head, she got no gag reflex dawg I swear. Anyways, she's doing her thing, and the next thing I know her bedroom door is wide open and her dad is just standing there.

I was the only one that noticed though, so Mina was still going.

"Mina your dad mhm." I moaned when she started sucking the tip.

"Huh?"

"Mina!" Her dad screamed, finally coming out of his shocked state.

"Daddy?!"

Imagine that, a Vietnamese father walking in on his daughter giving a black mans' brain. You know he was tripping.

He kicked Mina out, and that's when she started living with me in the condos. I had another place, a beautiful ass mansion deep in LA, but the condo was right where I needed to be. It was like five minutes from the studio, my labels' office wasn't that far, and Nia lived two seconds away.

"Hey Mr.Tran."

"Christopher, I need to talk to you, not on the phone though. Man to man."

Man to man? Was he tryna throw them hoes?

"Uh, alright."

"Alright Chris, meet me at my office, tenM. I'll be waiting for you." He hung up the phone, making it beep a few times before locking itself automatically.

"Babe, who was that?" Nia mumbled. I didn't even know she was awake.
My hands grabbed her waist, pulling her to my side.
Lie or not lie?
"Chris?"

"Um, it was Mina's dad."

Nia lifted up her head, making her curls fly everywhere. She was so beautiful.

"What did he want?"

"He wants to meet me in the morning." I turned my head and looked at the clock on top Nia's dresser. It was 12:49 now.

"Do you think he knows?"

I shrugged. "Shit, I hope not. I don't need that right now."

Nia started tracing my jawline, her ass was always trying to touch me. I didn't mind at all though.

"Everything will be fine, don't worry."

"I ain't worried. You worried?" I looked down at her. Our eyes connected, and she looked away quickly. I grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me.

"Are you?"

She sighed. "I just don't wanna lose you. I really do love you Chris."

"I love you too Nia."

She scooted a little bit closer to me and kissed my jaw. I grabbed her cheek and kissed her deeper. Her tongue split my lips apart and slid inside my mouth.
She pecked my lips one more time and laid her head on my chest.