26. Missed Calls

Hey guysssss!

Sorry for taking a million years to update this story, I haven't really had a lot going on, but I just wasn't writing, idk why, but I'm currently in the process of finding a job, and my birthday's on Saturday, and I've never been so happy in my life, so hopefully I'll start posting more and better stories.

Well read, comment, vote, and most of all enjoy! So many kisses!

- Keiana

26. Missed Calls

Nia Riley

"So you're gonna be back for sure by six?"

"Yes Nia." Chris laughed in my ear.

"Sorry babe, I just want this to be perfect, I've never met your mom before." I sighed.

Chris's mom Joyce was flying into LA today, and Chris told me last night that we had plans to all meet for dinner.

And all day I'd been stressing like crazy. I'd never had to meet one of my boyfriends' parents, and I just really wanted her to like me. Her son meant a lot to me.

"Don't worry babe, my momma's gonna love you. It'll be fine."

"Alright Chris, please don't be late either."

"I won't Nia, I know how you are with being on time. I gotta go, I love you."

I beamed as his words registered. I really did love this man.

"I love you too, I can't wait to see you, and sit on your face." I sighed.

Chris's loud laughs filled my ear, which made me laugh. I felt so weird talking dirty, but Chris loved when I did it, all he did was laugh.

"Haha, I love that shit, I'm gonna be home at 4."

"Alright Chris, I'll see you later, I love you. Be safe please."

"I will. Love you too." He hung up the phone and three beeps followed.

Now that I'd talked to Chris I could start my day. I was gonna go to the grocery store and get some stuff for dinner. I was going to make grilled chicken and seasoned rice.

Something simple but tasty.

Then after I go to the grocery store I was going to go shoot a couples' wedding pictures. I'd never done a shoot like this, so I was really excited.

After my shoot I had to go to LAX and pick up Chris's mom, because he offered for me. I didn't really mind though, I wanted to spend some time with her, so she could really get to know me.

Now I had to go to the grocery store, so I turned on my car, which I'd been sitting in while talking to Chris, and headed to Whole Foods. Organic was the way to go.

~

I walked into Whole Foods and grabbed a cart before going straight to the meat aisle. I was on a schedule and had no time to be searching in the candy aisle.

I wished though.

I looked through all the freezers for chicken breasts. I grabbed a pack of six and walked down a few aisles until I was in the alcohol section. I needed a good wine.

"Nia? Is that you?" A female voice asked from behind me.

"Yes?" I whipped around and practically ran into Draya.

"What're you doing here? I haven't seen you in a while, you look good." She smiled down at me. I smiled back out of respect, I didn't have any beef with her, just cause she was a little loopy, that didn't mean I had to be a bitch.