𝟎𝟎𝟑 | 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

C H A P T E R T H R E E
F E A S T

🕸

PETER makes it to the prescient late and sees Felicia already talking to Yuri.

"How long have you been spying on me?" Yuri said with a slight smile on her face.

"Ever since you quit smoking. But what do you tell people when you come up here now?"  Felicia smiles playfully.

"That I need a break from their crap," Yuri smirks.

"So, why'd you call?" Felicia asks.

"Need us to hook you up with a friend for the policeman's ball?" Peter smirks landing next to Felicia.

"No ball this year. We spent too much time integrating Oscorps surveillance tech." Yuri explains.

"Worth it though, right?" Felicia said.

"It was... until an hour ago. The whole system in Chinatown went down. The rest of the citywide ones are working fine. But here... every other tower? Zip." Yuri explains.

"That's a bummer. What happened?" Peter asks.

"I don't know. They tell me someone sabotaged the central server and now the towers here are off." Yuri sighed heavily.

"You think this is an inside job?" Felicia asks.

"Maybe. I'll figure that part out when I can. Right now, I need to alert the other precincts in case they shut their towers down too. I need you two to get these towers back online and fast. Yuri ordered.

"And you called us? Aw, That's sweet." Peter smiled.

"I trust both of you. Besides; all the signals are scrambled and we have no idea how to fix it." Yuri said.

"I do love a challenge," Felicia smirks.

"Just remember: you break it, you buy it," Yuri said with a playful smile.

"I thought you trusted us," Peter said.

The couple then leaves and gets to work getting all of the towers back online and they do that through most of the day. Later in the day, Felicia gets another tower online. Yuri calls them.

"We just got another tower online, was that you?" Yuri asks.

"Well, who else?" Felicia asks.

"Well, that's half of them, there's still more," Yuri says.

"Don't worry, Yuri. You're lovable seen too much detective is in town." Peter says over the coms.

"What?" Yuri asks. "No, no, no. You promised to stop..." Yuri asks as Peter continues.

"Spider-Cop," Peter said Felicia rolls her eyes and they both hang up. They get the final tower back online and Peter decides to retire Spider-Cop, which Felicia and Yuri both agree on.

"I'm gonna need a drink." Yuri sighed heavily.

"I'll join you. Same place as last time?" Felicia said.