Chapter 14: Flowers

~Shuichi POV~

I sat in the library with (Y/N). "Do we haaaaave to read?" She asked. I laughed quietly. "Why? Is it really that boring?" I said. "I guess not." (Y/N) replied, sighing. "Shushu! I want cuddles!" She said, getting up and sitting on my lap, poking her head in front of my book. "(Y/N), we're in school. I'll give you all the cuddles you want after school.

She pouted and continued to sit on my lap. That was until Kokichi burst into the room. "(Y/N), I need help." He said, dragging her out. After a few minutes of talking, They walked back into the room. "Now, all you need to do is this," (Y/N) said before handing me a flower. "This is for you!" She cheered. "Awe, thank you." I said, smiling. "Now go give them to him!" (Y/N) chirped. 

~Rantaro POV~

I sat outside, the cool breeze blowing through my green locks. I heard footsteps next to me and turned to see Kokichi, standing there with flowers, blushing. "T-these are for you.." He mumbled. I lightly smiled, cupping his cheek. 

I took the flowers and set them down next to me before grabbing the small boy by the waist and sitting him on my lap. He blushed harder before I connected out lips in a soft yet passionate kiss.

~After school~

~Shuichi POV~

(Y/N) and I were walking out of school when suddenly- "Oh, wow! The little bitch is walking with her boyfriend. Surprising, honestly! For someone as lame as you, you're dating someone like Shuichi Saihara, Ultimate Detective!" Miku's voice rang through the hall. (Y/N) turned to face her, still holding my hand. "Listen here, you hoe! The reason I actually have a boyfriend if because I talent is put to use, I'm content with my talent, and I'm not a slutty, snotty, fucking brat that sell her body for attention and sex!" She yelled, gripping my hand tighter. "Oh? Back talk? Unlike you, I'm popular! So what if I sell my body for sex? What's it to you?" Miku retorted. 

Nagito soon walked up, hearing the commotion. "Look at them! A freak like Komaeda and a sexy detective with a perfect body like Saihara are probably getting hard just being around me!" Miku said. Nagito's face turned from confused to dumbfounded then angry. "I'll have you know that someone like Shuichi would never get turned on by a whore like you. And fyi, I'm gay." Nagito said. 

I glared at her too. "Yeah. I only like (Y/N). No one else." I said, sternly. "Oh? Maybe you should ditch a freak like her for me! I'm a actress with perfectly sculpted curves and you're a sexy detective with a perfect body!" Miku said. "You can't be serious!" (Y/N) laughed. "Oh, you make me laugh, Miku. Me and my wonderful boyfriend will be leaving now," (Y/N) paused, kissed me passionately, then turned back to Miku. "Whore." She sneered. We both walked to my house, Nagito returning to Hajime and walking home with him (supposedly).