Why?

2 years ago

"Boss you called?" Tord asked while he knelt down for his boss. "You will have one last mission for this year and maybe a little more" replied a dull voice to him. "Really?!" Tord asked surprised. "Let me be clear before you start asking questions!" Tord's boss answered in a determined and angry. "Excuse me, yes boss" Tord added after realizing that his boss got angry now. "You will go with two other workers, I have seen that you have worked well together before" he continued. "That's all, a few questions?" Tord's boss asked after a while. "Well, where will the mission be?" Tord asked obediently. "I will give you a paper, it says everything you need to know" replied to Tord while he stretched out his right arm to give him the paper. Tord immediately took the paper before returning to the position he was in before. "Now you can go" puffed Tord's boss out, when the norwegian heard it he began to walk out of the room. 

Once he was gone from there he opened the paper "Let's see what it says then" he said curiously to himself. When he got to the part where it stood where he would go, hi's eyes got bigger and he dropped the paper. "Can it really be true?..I will meet Tom..my dear Jehovah Witness.." Tord said quietly as he stared down at the paper. After a while, once he had calmed down, he picked up the paper and read through it all. "Theo..Theo Binoche..my last teacher..I need to murder him?.." Tord thought, then he sighed "Nothing I can do about it.." he thought after that. "Hah,..Thomas Wales..I will meet you once again..I really missed you" Tord said with a smile as he patted the part on the paper where it said where he should go. "I love you Tomiiee" were the last words Tord said before he went to gather his gang for the journey that they would do.

Tom's pov

"Its been a long time since I last saw Tord. Our parents are still close friends and  I has been Theo's fiance now. This is my last year in college, I have also become the college president. Theo doesn't work as a teacher anymore, he has become a boss at a big company where they sell medicine which you can't find in pharmacies. Me and Theo live together now in a big house, my parents accepted me for who I am and respects me. I really appreciate my life now..I think that my feelings for Tord are gone now.."

"Mh..Theo it's enough now" Tom said, morning tired. "But babe, I can't get enough of you" whined Theo like a little kid. "My whole throat is covered by your suction marks now again, what should I say to the other's in college now?, that I have made them on me with a vacuum cleaner again?" Tom asked as he gentle pushed his beloved away from his throat. "Exactly!, say that you made them meaningful!" Theo replied with a smile popping up on his face. "Well, it didn't work so good last time" Tom exhaled with his eyes on Theo. "Alright..but this doesn't mean that you have tired of me?" Theo asked anxiously with the smile that suddenly disappeared of his face ant the anxiety came on. 

"Giraffe, I won't stop to love you you're all to me..without you near me I feel bad inside.." I replied immediately as I pointed on my left chest. His smile that warms me all came up on his face again as he leaned closer to my face. "Theo what are you doing?.." I asked before he pressed his face into mine and a warming tongue twisted into my mouth. I closed my eyes, the kiss got deeper and longer then I wrapped my arms around my loved one and so it continued for a while. When the kiss was over he looked into my eyes, it was as if he saw something beautiful there.."just what?..my eyes was just like emptiness..dark..as fear and sorrow..am I right?..". Then he said words that I never get tired of hearing, "I love you sea boy". "Heh..I love you to Giraffe" I replied with the deep love that my eyes should show..if they could and my heart that began to beat fast. 

"Well, it's time for me to get ready before I'm late" I said to the young man who stared at me understandingly. "It's time for me to go soon as well" Theo replied to me when he released me. I got out of the bed and went to Theo's wardrobe, "Is it okay if I can borrow one of your sweaters with a turtleneck?, I just don't want the other's to ask me for the the suction marks again.." I asked Theo while gazing on his gray wardrobe. "Sure thing! take whichever you want" he replied to me. I felt the deep feeling of something good and began to open his closet. 

Half an hour later

"I'm leaving now!" I shouted from the hall leading out of the house. "Bye!, good luck, take care!" Theo shouted to me probably from the bathroom. I left the house and was on my way to college, the nature was beautiful the birds sang and the flowers smelled delightfully, it was spring. 

Arrive at college

"Toom!" Edd shouted when he saw he and so "Tiim!" Matt shouted as well. "Hey guys!" I replied as I walked closer to them. "How's it going?" Edd asked me while Matt hugged me around my back. "It's fine!, Theo is perfect" I replied dreamily and so continued "I even think that he is my soulmate!". Matt walked closer to Edd and then both stared at me in disbelief. "What?" I got out "Of course Theo is a good man!..it's just.." Edd said but then stopped to continue. "It's just?.." I asked a bit worried. "it got quiet no one said a word" "Todd.." Matt said with his gaze on me "What's with him?" I asked and waited for an explanatory answer.

 "Didn't you like him?.." Edd asked while he anixously fiddled with his green hoodie. I looked at him and then at Matt before I lowered my head down to gaze at the ground "It was before..now I have other feelings for him" I replied seriously and faithfully of what I said but still a little quiter on the last words "Other feelings for him..can it really be true?". It started to feel bad in my stomach..some anixiety came suddenly..then came the tears. "T-TOM?!" Edd asked me almost screaming "W-what?.." I answered when I raised my head to see what Edd was so worried about.

 "Why are you crying?.." Matt asked worried he with. I was surprised "Do I cry?.." I raised my hand to my face and touched my cheek. My eyes widened "It was really tears ..but how?.." suddenly then came the nausea, I fell to the ground and held my stomach tight. It ached so badly I could barely move..then it came up I vomited. "TOM!" Edd shouted in panic I didn't answer him I just didn't have the strength. "MATT RUN AND PICK UP A TEACHER OR SOMEONE!" I heard Edd shout then I heard someone running away..probably Matt. Many other gathered around us Edd tried to lift me up so I could stand up. "It will be alright you will see!" he said probably trying to calm me down..but I really felt nothing more than the terrible pain in my stomach.