A Promise {Dabi}

For your honeymoon Hawks brought you to a lovely spa, he ended up renting out the whole place so no fan or paparazzi could interrupt. You got into your room after the card quite acting funny "Kegio you done with that call yet? This is our honeymoon you know." The bathroom door opened but it wasn't Hawks... it was Dabi holding a red feather "Hey 'baby bird', thats what you you go by now a days right?" He lit the feather on fire "I remember when you used to go by firefly."

Only one person ever called you that name but it couldn't be "But I guess I cant be to mad huh, since I also changed my name." Could it be? "T-Touya?" He smiled "Yup, lier." "Lier!?" He started walking towards you so you started walking backwards "Yes you lied to me, you promised me you would wait for me! But you lied!"  

Your back it the wall "Touya we were 12 and you- they told me you died!" He cupped your face "Do I look dead? But its ok I get it being married off wasn't your choice." "I wasn't mar-" That face he gave you made you shut your mouth. "We can be together now thought I took care of the thing that was in between us." Your heart fell into your stomach "What did you do to Keigo?" He shook his head "Dont say his name ever again." 

A needle pierced your neck and you let out a yelp "Shh, its ok it will all be over in a second." It was the last thing you heard before you got real dizzy and your vision started fading into blackness.

(282 Words)