Preferences- How you Cuddle

Cameron- He is laying down on the couch and you join him with your head on his chest. He plays with your hair while you guys watch your favorite Disney movies.

Aaron- he is laying in bed watching a movie and you come in and lay your head on his lap. Aaron rubs your back and plays with your hair giving you kisses every now and then.

Nash- He is playing video games and you come in. He pauses everything and you slip in to his arms. Your back is against his chest and your legs are untangled together. Nash plays with your hair and kisses your ear.

Hayes- Just like his older brother he cuddles with you with your back against his chest and him kissing your ears telling you you're beautiful.

Shawn- he is the best cuddle buddy. You guys wrap your arms together looking face to face with each other and your legs entangled. He kisses your nose and when you ask sings for you.

Taylor- Taylor is a little shit when it comes to cuddling. He tries to go farther then you allow but you have your back against his chest and your legs are always entangled. You guys hold hands and then he tries to tease you but you slap his hand away and laugh.

Sammy- He loves to look at your face when you guys are cuddling. He wraps one arm around your waist and holds your hand with the other. He kisses your lips every now and then and you nuzzle up against his neck.

Matthew- Matt is the cutest while cuddling. Your legs would entangle and he would hold your hands while you look at each other. He would smile and make Dinosaur noises you make you laugh.