Three

Over and over I shouted Landon's name until I saw his black haired head.
"Landon!" I yelled at him, "wait up!"
He turned around at the sound of his name and his big emerald eyes met mine, a smile breaking out on his face; he walked towards me.
"Sorry, I was doing something," I lie.
"It's alright," he says with a smile. His cheeks are red so he's probably cold. I take off my coat and hand it to him.
"Here. I'm hot anyways," I tell him softly.
"I can't..."
"Sure you can," I say, shoving it into his hand, and with a small smile he puts it on.
"Thanks."
"So, what's up?"
"Want to go watch a movie with me?"
"Sure," I say with a smile, and off we went.

"That was fun," Landon says as he steps onto a ledge higher than the sidewalk, "we should go together again sometime."
"Yeah, I'd love that," I say as I watch him. Ok so lucky to be here with him right now at this very moment.
"Where are you parents?" He asked me, hopping down from the high ledge.
"Ummm..." I hesitate but then I tell him, "they're on a business trip. A long one."
"Oh, so that's why you're butler answered the door..." he mumbles, walking next to me once again.
"Yeah," I say softly. I miss them, but I don't. I refuse to tell anyone that I miss them, it'll appear weak, and weird, since they were the ones who left me.

We walk in silence until he suddenly stops at a small, but nice house. Well, it's small compared to my mansion, but to commoners, it would appear to be huge.
"This is my house, and I've got to be back, or else my father will kill me," he says, opening the gate. I watch his black hair flow in the wind and his green eyes concentrate on me once again.
"Alright then, I'll see you at school."
"See you at school, Henry," he says before closing the gate and walking up towards his house. I wonder what it's like to come home to a family.... I turn around and head back home. If only that could be me. A sudden jealousy overcame me, but then I realized that it was a blessing to have "no parents." I could do whatever I wanted, be with who I wanted, I could do anything and no one would care. I pity Landon. He must hate his parents... I could... I snap out of my thoughts as I hear a woman yelling to her neighbor, something about being a jerk. I sigh, before continuing down the road to my mansion. Sometimes I wish life were different.

Once I got home I headed to my room and got clothes out for tomorrow. School. I hate it. I already know everything they talk about. It's a waste of my time. I close my bedroom door and turn in my tv, lounging back and watching a show. The softness of my bed overcomes me and I eventually fall asleep when the show gets boring. While I was asleep, Oliver came in to check on me. He turned off the tv and the lights before heading back downstairs to go to bed.