-Love Letters-

In class 1-A, no-one was a better love expert than Mina Ashido! She was always knew exactly what to do when someone had a crush or when couples were having issues. But there was one case, that puzzled her a lot.

***

"WAIT WHAT?!" she exclaimed, her arms wide out in shock,

Tsuyu sighed,

"I said I got a love letter -kero" she repeated, wishing that Mina wouldn't be so loud.

"But- but... who was it?"

"I don't know, it was signed by anonymous..."

Mina was excited. This was the first time that something love-related had happened to her friend and she was determined to make sure she found out who the person was. The only question was... how?

And of course WHO would be possibly interested in her?

It wasn't like Tsuyu wasn't pretty. It was that no guys or girls had seemed to have taken interest in her in that way at the moment.

"This is the seventh one this month..." Tsuyu added nonchalantly.

Mina's eyes bulged out of their sockets. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" she exclaimed, shaking her small friend back and forth.

Tsuyu shrugged her shoulders.

This left Mina even more curious and she pondered about it some more as Tsuyu went to talk to Ochako.

The bell had rung which meant that class had started but Tsuyu didn't notice the pair of eyes that were staring at her for almost the whole of homeroom.

Seems like she wasn't able to tell... they thought to themself.
That's a good thing.

The classes went by swiftly and soon enough, it was time for lunch. Mina had insisted on going with Tsu to her locker in case they would be able to catch the admirer. The two of them inside a closet and waited until someone came by. They waited 5 mins.

Then 10 mins

Then 15 mins.

Mina was starting to grow impatient .

"Man," she whined, "why isn't anyone coming?"

Tsuyu shrugged her shoulders but just then, they saw a head of poofy, purple hair walk towards the hero course lockers. The person stopped and looked at something in their hand. A letter?

"AHA!" Mina yelled, bursting out of the closet, "I CAUGHT YOU NOW!"

The person turned around and gave Mina a confused look.

"Ashido-san...?" Shinso asked, "What are you talking about?"

"Don't play it dumb, I know you have a crush on Tsu-chan!" she giggled, putting her hands on her hips.

Shinso raised his eyebrow.

"Tsu-chan..." he muttered, "You mean Asui-san?"

Mina nodded her head.

Shinso sighed. He had seen someone put a letter in Tsuyu's locker but they specifically asked, rather threatened him not to tell anyone.

"I don't like the frog-girl," he stated monotonously, "I like someone else."

Mina stopped smiling so wide and narrowed her eyes. She clearly didn't believe him.

"And who might that be...?" she asked, pacing around the taller boy as if she was a detective, interrogating a criminal. Shinso didn't answer. To Mina, this was a sus move. There definitely was something he wasn't telling her.