Chapter 3: The Truth

The day they move into dorms

Bakugo's POV:

Today will tell me if what I have been thinking is true. I will find out if everyone actually does care about me or not. I don't care if they do. I don't care if they think I am a villain. I will prove them all wrong.

Tears start to fill my eyes as I walk down the street with my luggage in my hands. I just really wish that they cared. It doesn't have to be everyone, I would be okay if just Kirishima cared. Even if he was the only one, I would have enough strength to go on.

I can't even lie to myself anymore. I don't know how I hide it so well from everyone else, but I can't do this anymore. Ever since I was little I have wanted nothing more than to be a hero, but everyone only sees me as a villain. If that is truly what they think then I don't have the strength to go on anymore. I really don't. I can't even pretend to myself anymore.

But if just one person cares, if just one of them does, it will give me the strength and hope to go on.

I will find out today, If they avoid me, if Kirishima doesn't wrap his arm around me like usual, if they barely even notice me, if they act like I just wasn't kidnapped, then I know that they don't care.

Third POV:

The blonde boy turns the corner and 20 sets of eyes, all waiting for the boy to arrive, look directly at him.

He walks up to the group and all of the students turn their gaze back to their teacher, who is still staring at Bakugo.

His gaze shifts and he looks over the entire class before he begins speaking. "Here are your room assignments. Go unpack your things and later tonight I will go over all of the rules and everything that you need to know." The sleepy teacher pulls out a folded paper from his pocket and holds it out. Iida, the class president walks over and takes it out, and starts calling the names of the students, what room they are in, and what floor their room is on.

No one says anything to Bakugo, like normal, but that makes the boy stress. Are they really not going to say anything about what happened? Do they really not care about me or the fact that I got kidnapped? These questions race through his mind until he hears his name get called out, followed immediately by Kirishima's.

Bakugo's heart starts pounding, normally he would have been happy, albeit only on the inside, but all he feels is nervousness. Welp, Kirishima's true feelings about Bakugo were bound to be revealed. He looks over at Kirishima who has a giant smile on his face from hearing his name.

The redhead walks over to the angry blonde. He goes to put his arm around him but immediately pulls back and takes a couple of step backs. His eyes wide as he realizes what he almost just did.

This stabs Bakugo in the chest, feeling 1000 times worse than when the psycho girl actually stabbed him. All Bakugo can think about is that Kirishima really does think he is a villain.

The boy goes numb. His body moves to the dorm building but he feels nothing. His face looks like he is the angriest person alive, but all emotion is lost within the boy.

"There you go," Bakugo thinks to himself, "No one cares." The latter words ring constantly throughout his head as he enters his dorm and unpacks all of his stuff. 

----------------------------

Sorry I know it is super short, but trigger warning for the next chapter!!!