♡♡♡♡

i'm back
after 100000 years
i have a new chapter
hope ya'll had a merry christmas :)

-----

yoongi clutched minjee in his arms, rocking her back and forth as he watched namjoon doze. he was concerned. namjoon seemed like he had no energy left in his tank, he looked so tired and worn. yoongi hummed as minjee gurgled in her sleep.
"hush, small one. it's sleep time now."
he bounced her gently while keeping his gaze on namjoon.

they'd known each other for years. friends since high school. they were like ying and yang, perfect opposites.
yoongi, the tiny but fierce kid who wasn't really academically smart- he lived for the arts, musical and lyrical wise. he was always, on the inside, a soft and romantic kind of boy, one who loved the idea of being pampered and spoilt.
namjoon on the other hand was the tall and shy kid who had a passion for literature and poetry. his poker face was immaculate, so it was incredibly hard for anybody to really tell how he was feeling. he would rather spend an evening alone reading a book than go to whoever's party was on that night. everyone around him thought that he didn't like people, though, in namjoon's heart, he had always wanted somebody to love, to look after and protect.

yoongi smiled to himself. well now he does, he thought as the baby slumped over his shoulder drooled. namjoon was deep asleep now, as yoongi could tell by the loud snores.
"guess i'll put this little one to bed." he walked through the hallways into minjee's nursery and put her in her crib.
"goodnight," he whispered and tiptoed out.

back in the living room, his eyes layed on namjoon once again. he tried to muster a smile but he couldn't. namjoom looked so... defeated, and yoongi wished nothing more but to stay with them, and help namjoon raise this girl.

but namjoon saw him as a brother. nothing more. nothing less.

-----
WOAH YOONGLES LIKES JOON
WHAT A SURPRISE
idek anymore tbh
i had the idea so i went for it
i think namgi would be cute tho??
idk tell me what you think
tata