lowercase intended.
------

namjoon watched his daughter's legs kick around, her feet clad in the brown booties he had bought a lifetime ago. his face adorned a large smile, showing the simple but neverending love he held for her. an occasional "really?" or "no way!" left his lips as he conversed with her, nodding to every gurgle as if he completely understood what she was saying.

he poked her belly as she threw her arms around. he managed to narrowly miss a small hand in his face.
"is my minjee hungry?"
she scrunched up her face and namjoon laughed.
"does that mean," he asked as he poked her softly, "yes?"
minjee pursed her lips, opening and closing her mouth repeatedly.
namjoon smiled at her.
"is minjee a fishy now?"
she squealed. namjoon winced.
"okay, okay. there's no need for squealing, is there?" he looked at her pointedly, and all she did was giggle at her father's expression. namjoon sighed with a smirk and sat up on the bed.
"come on, lets go and eat." he picked her up and kissed cheek before standing up and placing her on his hip.
"to the kitchen!" he shouted quietly, and he skipped/ran slowly to their destination.

-------
oh yeah
these chapters will be short
so uh
yah

and yes, the other members will make an appearance soon