♡♡

bleeple
----
namjoon waddled to the kitchen table and slid minjee into her highchair. she stared up at him while kicking her legs at a fast pace, and he stuck his tongue out at her. minjee snorted quietly, starting to giggle hysterically, and leaving namjoon standing there speechlessly. he didn't know what to do with his laughing daughter so he simply went to get her some baby food. the sounds of hysteric laughter rang through the kitchen, and namjoon was on cloud nine as he reached into the cupboard for a small jar of baby food. he pulled it out and read the label, "pasta bolognaise." he grimaced at the look of it. sure didn't look like it, that's all he was gonna say.
he grabbed a small spoon and a bowl and returned to the table, where he was met by his cherry-cheeked baby girl.

he grinned and pulled a chair in front of the baby, opening the jar and pouring it into the bowl. he placed it in front of her and held out the spoon towards her.
"do you wanna try to feed yourself or do you want daddy to feed you?"
minjee reached out for the spoon, grabbing onto it and trying to take it from namjoon's hand. he loosened his grip to let minjee take the spoon. she looked at it for a second, bewildered, like she had never seen it before while namjoon looked on in amusement.
"are you okay, sweetpea?"
minjee pouted at her father, who laughed softly.
"here, let me show you."

he scooted towards her and held her hand gently while teaching her how to work a spoon.

the heartwarming moment ended with the spoon and bowl on the floor, baby food all over namjoon's face and minjee laughing everything. just a normal day in the kim house.

-----
was this good
i hope it was
uh
tell me what you wanna see in this story i guess-