No idea what this is, I just started writing and this happened.

Hello everyone. I have realized that I previously called Remus' mother mom instead of mum. Oops. Sorry. I don't wanna go back and change that, so I won't. 

I know I sound like a broken record, but please comment. I feel like I'm writing this into the void of space, which I kinda am. Please tell me what you want to see. 

I think people are reading this, (although I remain unconvinced that it ins't just me accidentally reading  it myself when I'm checking over it after I've published) because I checked the stats thing and it said I had a reader in Canada and one in the United Kingdom. Hello, if that is you, welcome to the randomness that burst forth from my mind. 

Apparently 50% of you are 13-18 years old and the other 50% are 18-25. Hello, welcome, thank you for reading.  

Anyhow, who knows what the fuck this is, I certainly don't. I'm bored though, so I'm gonna ask questions, answer if you want, if not, its okay to skip this. I just want to see how everyone is doing. 

What is your favorite color?

What is your favorite number?

Lucky number? (if you have one)

Do you have any pets? 

How are you?

Fun fact about me, no one I know in real life knows I'm writing this. Two of my friends know I have Wattpad, and one of them knows I read fan fiction a lot, I think she thought I was joking when I mentioned it though. I don't know why its so embarrassing, there are actually a lot of really talented writers on here. But I don't know, people judge, and I don't really wanna deal with that shit. So, hey, if I know you in real life, and you happened to find this text me, lets talk. Maybe you're a fan of wolfstar, if so, great! We can talk about it! If you were just looking around and you saw this and thought, "Hey, I know a bisexual named Cece, wonder if this is her." It is me. Text me. It will be embarrassing for me, but I don't want you to tell the rest of my friends and family so, please keep your mouth shut. 

Anyway, I hope you are all doing good!