Chapter 6

This updating schedule is wack. I dropped three chapters and then waited like 10 days to drop another three. Do you guys like that? Or would you appreciate a steadier schedule?

Also I kinda wanna make a cast, should I? And if so, any suggestions?

That night, after dinner, about 7 which is 3 hours before curfew.

Remus' POV:

Remus walked through the halls, familiar with the path he was taking. The rest of the Marauders were trailing a step behind him, less sure. He played with his hands nervously as he walked. 

Remus was nervous, more nervous than he should have been. It was like two of his worlds were colliding. And he had many worlds, because Remus liked to keep things separate, he had his home with his mum and father, his muggle friends while he was there, the Marauders, and that quiet hallway where he had most of his conversations with Cece. He was a little different with each group, they each saw a different side of him. He didn't know who he was supposed be when they collided. 

But Remus was also excited, he could already imagine her fitting in with them. 

Smiling at Sirius' terrible puns, rolling her eyes as he attempted to charm her.

Listening as James droned on and on about Lily (Cece was good friends with Lily and could give him pointers, plus she was the only one of them who had ever had a steady relationship with a girl. Sirius' flings do not count). 

And paying attention to Peter, because even Remus knew how left out Peter felt around Sirius and James sometimes, it didn't bother Remus as much as it did Peter. 

"It's like meeting your mum, Moons." Peter said, he could obviously tell that Remus nervous. 

"We can't let her steal my role! I'm your school mum!" James shouted in mock outrage.

"You'll have something to bond over then." Remus rolled his eyes, leading them down another hallway. "We're almost there, she's expecting us." James impatient with Remus' calm slow steps. 

Sirius grabbed the sleeve of his jumper lightly and pulled him to a stop, James and Peter kept walking. He didn't let go of Remus' sleeve and instead started tugging at it nervously. 

"You sure she's okay with meeting me?" Sirius asked, he looked into Remus' eyes. A worried expression on his face. 

"Of course, Siri. I talked to her, she's excited to meet you." He said smiling at Sirius in an attempt to calm him. "Come on, this'll be fun!" Remus grabbed Sirius' hand, the hand that had been playing with his jumper, and pulled him down the hallway after James. He didn't let go. 

He held on to Sirius' hand as he yelled at James for going the wrong way.

He held his hand as they walked down the stairs.

He held his hand the rest of the way. And Sirius didn't let go. If anything he held Remus' hand tighter. 

Starting as Remus' POV ends.

Sirius' POV:

Remus Lupin was holding Sirius Black's hand. And that was all he could think about. 

The way Remus rubbed his thumb back and forth across the back of his hand. 

How every once in a while he would squeeze lightly as if to reassure Sirius he was there.

And oh god, the way he glanced back at Sirius as he pulled him through the halls, with a happy little smile covering his face.

The light in his eyes as he looked at Sirius. Those beautiful amber eyes.