chapter '1'

Ashton's POV

I woke up hitting my head on the floor, how I got here is because of my childhood best friend Grayson who finds the need to push me out of bed instead of shaking me like a normal person would do. 

"shit man what was that for" I asked while glaring at him, he just stood there laughing so I did what anybody would do I pushed him on the ground. "fuck Ace that shit hurt" "it's your fault you made it happen to yourself" he rolled his eyes while getting up" I need you to drop me off at work", "don't you have a job buy yourself a car I'm not your uber" I said while getting back in bed only to be pulled back down."okay man i'll take you just leave me alone, now get out so i can take a shower" he smiled and walked out

I groaned and made my way to the shower to get dressed i spent a good 15 mins in the shower before he came banging on the door making me get out. I didn't have anything to do today so i decided on wearing a plain white tee some jeans and some white sneakers.

 I didn't have anything to do today so i decided on wearing a plain white tee some jeans and some white sneakers

Once I was ready I made my way downstairs and grabbed my keys to get ready to take gray to work."why you all dressed up man it isn't like you actually have some place to be" he said once he saw me coming rom the stairs. "shut up man for your information I was thinking about looking for job interviews it's about time i got one" he looked at me and smirked"i'm glad you said that man i was gonna have to break it to ya, I love you and all but you gotta get your own place" i glared at him and smacked the back of his head " let's go idiot" I said while walking down the apartment stairs.

Once we got in the car gray started talking about how the owner of the place he works at is looking for a new secretary." I don't know gray being bossed around by someone to do everything doesn't sound like a great job" he looked at me and simply said "if you don't go for an interview i will kick you out"all with a straight face, I let out a loud sigh and finally gave in "ok fine, what are the requirements" "Just bring your resume and some recommendations from old jobs" "ok what time do i have to be there"i said while pulling up to the high office he works at which had the words 'Madam Athena' in block block lettering at the top "i'll ask around and text it to you" he said while getting out. We said our goodbyes and I pulled away going to get something to eat.

About 2 hours later I got a text from Gray

Gray:Be here at 2 sharp I hear she doesn't like people who are late

                                                    Ok, thanks for the heads up bro:Me

looking at the time on my phone I see it's only 10:00am I still have time to take a little nap.When I get home I set my alarm for 1:30 so i have time to get ready to,so with that i plop onto my bed and let sleep take over me.

(A/N) This is my first story so I would like to hear your opinions but nothing to rude if you have any ideas for other people for the cast let me know i would gladly take help and thak you for reading my book I know its abit rough but its gonna get better i promise. And yes there would be smut so I might need help on the part o drop books with good smut so I can research,...for book purposes ofcourse.(sorry if this was a bit long)