a few days before the training camp

A few days after joining Inarizaki

Kita's POV
Ok. so I just arrived at afternoon practice and the first thing I saw was Y/n running after the twins screaming "JUST BECAUSE I HELPED YOU TWO WITH YOUR HOMEWORK ONCE DOES NOT MEAN I WILL HELP YOU AGAIN! " I sighed at them knowing how it end out with Y/n's hot headed personality and the twins equally stubborn headed selves. Out of nowhere, her aura turned dark, her eyes were glowing and her face turned menacing I was so glad that I was not on the receiving end of that glare as i shudder. Suddenly, the twins ran and hid behind me as i sweatdrop. As she started to run towards me I ran out of the way and gave the twins up as tribute. 

I absolutely hate it when she turns this way the last time this happened was when...

*flashback*

Me and the twins (oikawa) were 4 years old when Tooru stole her ice-cream and the same aura came out . she chased him every where until he fainted and was beaten up with Y/n screaming "shitooru"

*flashback end*

Osamu's POV

Me and Atsumu arived at  afternoon practice when Y/n started screaming  at us because we asked her to help us with homework everyday and Atsumu had just asked her again

 oops... maybe we should not have asked her...

3rd person POV

While all the chaos was going on, the rest of the team sweat dropped at the scene happening before them. The door suddenly slammed open and Coach Kurosu walked in and yelled "SHUT UP AND COME SIT DOWN!" after composing himself and the had team sat down he continued saying "There is going to be a training camp." then Atsumu asked "What schools are going?" (Note: this is the same training camp as the one hinata went the fukrodani camp.)

"The teams going are us , Fukrodani, Nekoma, Ubugawa, Shinzen, Karasuno, Shiratorizawa, Jozhenji, Date Tech and Aoba Johsai."

Y/n's POV

Aoba Johsai Aoba Johsai Aoba Johsai......

Doesn't that mean I would meet him again.

He will definitely overreact.🤦🏻‍♀️

Tooru's POV

So the coach announced we would have a training camp with Fukrodani, Nekoma, Ubugawa, Shinzen, Karasuno, Shiratorizawa, Jozhenji, Date Tech and Inarizaki."

That meant I would meet him again.

As I was planning on how to get a reacton out of him. I was suddenly hit with a volleyball and screamed"OUCH IWA-CHAN "

A/n:
Y/n is referring to Oikawa Tooru and Oikawa is referring to Kita Shinsuke