who the fuck is this?

Recap
"YES I HAVE A TWIN PLEASE TREAT HER NICELY"

I was replied with silence and opened my eyes and saw the stunned faces of the volleyball teams

"HELLO!ARE YOU ALIVE?"

"OF COURSE THEIR ALIVE THEIR JUST IN SHOCK SHITOORU"

Recap end

3rd POV

"ITTAI Y/N-CHAN IWA-CHAN WHY DID YOU HIT ME WITH VOLLEYBALLS"

Oikawa screamed before noticing that Y/n and iwaizumi was holding another set of volleyballs to throw at him.
"Oh no I'm definitely dead from the moment these two met..."
He said as his soul flew out of his body. Before hanamaki and mattsukawa yanked it back to his body before it could ascend any further"HEY!GET BACK HERE YOU SOUL!" Yelled the both of them.
After catching the soul and everyone went back to their normal state. You decided to join inarizaki's practice match with Aoba Johsai.

The match started with
Suna mb Y/n mb Atsumu setter
Aran ws Osamu ws Akagi liberio

On Aoba's side

Iwaizumi POV

Wait Shittykawa's sister is playing against us?If she's anything like her brother we are most certainly doomed as we only have oikawa as a trump card. They have his sister and the Miyas.

Come on team let's beat them to pull and win against them and shiratorizawa.

An annoying voice filled my head. -_-#
But hes right the team knows we are clearly out matched but hes still doing this. Maybe hes not so shitty after all.

Team let's do this and go to nationals this applies to everyone  except a certain brunette ;)

I said.

And just like that their spirits were up as they teased oikawa.

Inarizaki POV

LETS START THIS MATCH WITH OUR TRUMP CARD.

(They thought with fire burning in their eyes.)

(The match commenced )

Y/N POV

First serve goes too inarizaki. Referee dude said.

Ok 10% serve, I thought as I served the ball. To my surprise it went a bit over too 20%. Accidentally Popping the ball. Oops. I thought. 
As Aoba johsai sweated comically.

Aoba's POV

That girls serve is aimed better than Oikawa and stronger than Ushiwaka's.

CONTINUE THE DAMN MATCH!

The annoying referee said -_-*

TBC
I bet you didnt expect that
Sorry for not updating
If you have ideas pm me pls I am running out of ideas bye