Chapter 5 [the Song]

Skipper Pov

I was under the Van fixing\ upgrading it. It probably been a 2 hours, I heard a knock on the top of the van. I rolled out from under the van to see Raph. 

"Oh Raph you need something?" I asked  sitting up

"Oh Della told me to come get you for dinner" He said 

"Tell them I be there in a hour" I said trying to get me some more work time

"Nope that may work on Anna not me, So come on" He said pulling me to my feet.

We both head to the dinner table, I smiled this could be our home.  Raph looked at me and Laughed.

"Hey what's so funny Raph!" I said as I puffed out my cheeks.

"Well you have a some black on your cheek" He said trying to calm himself from laughing.

"Oil must have got on my face ugh" I groaned

he tossed me a rag, as I see Anna and Antonio coming from upstairs. Raph saw Della setting up a movie. I chuckled as tossed the rag into a laundry basket near the stairs. Raph seemed like he didn't have to put up walls.

"Movie Night, any requests?" Della said waiting for someone to respond

"Horror?" Raph asked

"Cool with us, Skipper you ready for your first Horror movie?" Anna said giving me a noggie.

"Yea" I said pushing her off of me.

~Three Horror Movies later~

Della Pov 

Antonio was laying on the ground, Anna was halfway off the couch, Skipper was curled up on the end of the couch. Raph was having a hard time sleeping. i started to singing the lullaby , our mother use sing us.

[Play song ~ Author] 

I smiled as I put blanket's over them. They looked so much more peaceful even raph.

"Hey where did you learn that song?" He asked barely awake

"Oh from my mother, why do you ask?" I asked

"Heard in a dream I think" he said as he closed his eyes.

Anna fell off the couch but was still asleep. I layed on that end of the couch. 

'Night Guys' I thought before drifting off to sleep.

Mikey Pov

I finished packing so we can get Raph back home. Donnie feel's like its his fault. 

"If we leave soon we will be there about noon" Donnie said from his lab

"Ow Ow Red cool it." Casey said as he was getting dragged with his bag.

"Then why didn't you tell them Raph texted you yesterday at 4 in the morning?" April said

We all looked at him, "Ok Raph asked to use the farm house but he told me not to tell you" he said looking away.

"it's fine lets head to Raph and bring him home" I said cheerfully

We all headed towards the van Casey was gonna drive.

'Raph why did you run?' i thought as i got into the van.