Chapter 8 [Sparring]

Raph pov

i was woken up by Leo.... Ugh why the hell did he wake me up. I sat up and looked around to not see The guys around.

"Where are the guys?" i ask

"Oh they left you" Leo said smugly

No way, the wouldn't just leave me. They care to much to just ditch me. 

"Dudes you got to come see this" Mikey said pointing outside.

I walked over, to See  Della and Antonio sparing. Anna looked at me and Laughed.

"What did you think we left yea?" She asked as Skipper ran away from Mikey.

I shaked my head, Antonio was using a Rope with a blade on it, While I see Della with a pair of Sai's.  I was amazed with their skill. Leo didn't seem to impressed, Splinter was studying theur movements.  

"Ok who next?" Antonio said as he helped Della off the ground.

"Come on Raph, Me and you team up on him" Casey said i Nodded at him.

"Fine with me, but come at me like your trying to kill me" He said

Casey rushed at him, he dodged effortlessly. I came at him, but he threw the rope at a tree. I was confused so was Casey. His grip never loosen on the rope but He ran and swung on it. He kicked Casey and me down while in the air.  He lands on a tree branch and takes out the blade from the tree.

"Nice try you two, this is why I like long rang weponds" He  said as he jumped down.

"Andy you have to be easy on them, you do different training" Anna said

"I hate when she calls me that" Antonio sighs help us up.  

Anna ran at Antonio with full force with her Sai's, I noticed Della was coming from his behind. He Rolled his eye's. He grabbed Anna's arm and threw her at Della. they all started to laugh.

"Almost got you this time" Anna said getting up

"Yea but we need to work on being quicker" Della spoke

Anna high three me, while Della high three Casey. I see Skipper running at me, She hugs me. Antonio Smiles at us, I noticed Splinter Smiling at us as well. 

"Aw no fair Skipper i want a hug too" Mikey wined at her

"Nope, only Raphie can get my hugs" She said smiling at me.

"Why are you being so buddy with them Raph. They are still strangers to us, they could be foot ninja's " Leo said 

I rushed to the forest i cant deal with it today.

--------------------------------------