Prologue

"Fuck!"

I fell down from a bed then I slowly opened my eyes and my eyes darted around the room, "What is this place?" I mumbled to myself. I stood up then I turned around to see a hospital bed. Seems like I'm in the hospital. Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself.

The name's Cash. I'm the protagonist of this story. I'm 16 years old and I'm currently studying of course. I'm from a very wealthy family, well the cause of my family becoming wealthy is me. My best friend, Cactus, recently died in a stupid killing game. Who the fuck had the grudge to start a fucking real life killing game? I just can't.. he's my childhood best friend. Now the only person I can rely on is his cousin, Nave. He's a wimp but yeah, he's nice. Not fun to be around.

I suddenly felt like there's a bracelet around my right wrist then I lifted up my arm. I saw a bangle on my wrist. It was black and white coloured and there was a word on it saying 'Role'. I pressed on it then there's a red word popping out. My eyes widened.

'Murderer'

"M-Murderer!?" I exclaimed. What is this? My role is the murderer!? Are we in a.. 'Ding Dong!' I heard something coming from somewhere. I turned around and saw a speaker at the corner.

'Hello everyone! You have been invited to a... KILLING GAME! Do you see those bangles on your wrist? Please press on the 'Role' then you can see your role on there! You all have been divided into three teams. The Good Team, The Evil Team and The Neutral Team. The Good Team roles are, Detective, Survivor, Savior, Psychic, Spy, Medic, Twin and lastly, Muffin Man! For the Evil Team, the roles are, Witch, Assassin, Dark Psychic, and Scout! For the Neutral Team, the role is Clown. There is a poster around the room that will explain all roles. The lights will go out and the murderer will strike to kill someone! So you better watch out! Also, you must defeat the opposite team in order to win. Good luck everyone!'

The fuck.. what the fuck is this!? This is messed up! Why are we forced into this stupid killing game!? I was furious. I stomped out the room I was in then I was met up with more people. My eyes widened. A girl approached me then she waved.

"Hey uh, looks like you're forced into this killing game too?" She asked. Then she turned around, "Looks like this is everybody I think." She turned her head back to me and smiled, "I'm Rosalie. Nice to meet you." She showed me her hand, waiting for a handshake. I nodded then I shake her hand.

"I'm Cash." I replied then I let go of her hand, "So uh, what do we do now?" I asked.

"I'm about to find that 'Role Poster'. You can just introduce yourself to the others."

"How are you so calm, Rosalie?"

"Oh uh... I don't know..I.." She looked at her bangle then she looked at me. She went closer to me and whispered something in my ear, "I know that you're the murderer. I'm the assassin." My eyes widened as I heard those words. I looked at her in surprise then she glared at me, "Play with the game. I heard that this game will kill you if you reveal your roles.. it's okay for me to reveal my role to you because I'm the assassin and your the murderer. I can help you." She walked off without a word being said ever again.

I stood in shock. I stared at the people in front of me who were talking to each other. I took a deep breathe and I walked over to them to introduce myself. I approached man who has black hair and he's pretty much more taller than me.

"Um, excuse me. Hi, I'm Cash." I greeted myself. He looked down to me and he smiled.

"Oh hey Cash! I'm Dashawn. Nice to meet you." He showed his hand wanting a handshake. I shake hands with him then I grinned.

"Your Cash, right?" Another boy approached to me.

"Ah yes.."

"Oh, I'm Miguel! Dashawn is my friend so yeah.." Miguel introduced himself then he grinned. I nodded with a hum. I think I can be friends with these guys and I can earn their trust somehow. I just need to try my best to not be suspicious.

______________

Do you like the idea of the protagonist being the murderer? I think I did like it too. Kinda interesting tbh.