❥ 「Kaeya Alberich」

❝「 Cold. 」❞
「ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ?...」
> [ʏᴇꜱ] [ɴᴏ] 

  ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

...ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜᴇᴅ!
ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ

you woke up yet again for the second time that night, you sigh as your teeth chattered from the freezing cold winter of Mondstadt, you sit up in your bed and groan

you woke up yet again for the second time that night, you sigh as your teeth chattered from the freezing cold winter of Mondstadt, you sit up in your bed and groan. you didn't want to get up and get more blankets, you had no choice but to get them unless you wanted to keep waking up from the cold. 

with a sigh you peel off the blanket you had on, standing up you shiver from the sudden gush of cold air hitting your skin, you rub your arms for friction, trying to keep some warmth. slowly taking small steps towards your door you open it you let out a huff as you close your door behind you.

stepping out into the hallway you make your way to the living closet, it was so cold in the house you were shivering uncontrollably when reaching for the blankets on the shelf, you let out an annoyed groan when you couldn't reach them.

"who the hell put them all the way up there..."
you slightly slam the door to the closet as you make your way into the kitchen, you pick up a chair and drag it to the closet propping it up, you stand on the chair and grab the blankets. you smile feeling accomplished until you felt the chair wobble under you, you look down but before you could get off it was too late.

"FUCK-"
and with that, the chair collapsed and you went down with it, you let out a loud grunt as the chair crashed down, you rubbed your side as a sharp pain punched through it.
"shit..."

a door quickly bursts open, your head snaps to the door to see a worried and startled Kaeya, he lets out a big sigh upon seeing you, he becomes visibly more relaxed. he walks over to you and puts his hands on the side of his hips.
"what are you doing up so late?"

you could already hear the lecture he was about to give you, you sigh and look at all the things that fell on the ground.
"well I was trying to get blankets but someone had to put them on a higher shelf"
you glare at him as he rolls his eyes, he crouches down and picks up some of the things on the ground, placing them back on their respected areas on the shelf he turns back to you.

he reaches his hand down to you, you grab it and he pulls you up. he pulls you a bit too hard and you end up landing into his chest, you let out a little squeak and look up at him, he only gives you a smirk before he moves his hands down to your hips and keeps a firm grip on them.
"Kaeya let go of me!"

he hums and his smirk widened into a grin, he pulled out closer as if you were close to him before already. he moved near your ear.
"Why should I?~"
he lets out a low chuckle into your ear, you shiver as his hot breath hits the side of your neck you blush and push him away, he laughs and picks up the chair, while he walked away to put it back in the kitchen you picked up the rest of the things putting them back on their shelves, you scoop up the blankets into your arms, you see Kaeya come back and you sigh.

"and where are you going?"
he walks towards you and stares you down.
"back to bed...? it's kinda obvious here"
he gave you a smirk and took the blankets from you, you tried to grab them back but he put them on the same shelf they were on before.
"hey! you asshole!"

"tsk... you should learn better manners [y/n]"
you roll your eyes at his remark and try to grab the blankets before until you felt yourself get picked up, your eyes widen and your face flushed a wine red as Kaeya held you bridal style and walked back to his room, whistling a small tune.

"K-kaeya?!"
you look at him and he lazily turns his eyes to look at you from the side before walking into his room.
"what are you doing!"
he smiles at you and laid you down on his bed, towering over you he gave you a shit-eating grin.

"well, you woke me up so..."
you saw his eyes look somewhere else before flickering back to you.
"I'm going to use you as my own personal heater for tonight!~"
giving you a cheeky grin you hit his arm with an annoyed look he hummed and walked around to the other side of the bed and laid down, you turn around to face him as he already wrapped his arms around your waist, bringing you in closer. 

there were times where you thought being roommates with the Cavalry Captain of the Knights of Favonius would bring interesting situations, it certainly did but you never thought something like this would happen. he was known to be a flirt but this? you never thought he would go this far, you decided to go along with it and you nuzzled your head into the crook of his neck.

he was surprisingly warm, it felt nice, you wrapped your arms around him shortly after, he let out a low hum, you could feel the vibrations coming from his throat.
"[y/n]...?"

you hum in response, he held you a bit tighter and moved your head so he could move his head into the crook of your neck. 
"It's so cliché to say these things, but I think I'm better when I'm with you..."
your eyes widen a bit as his arms squeeze you a bit more.
"Your words they come to me in memories they sing to me like songs, it's all like magic to me. you do magic to me."

you blush and hold onto him, he let out a sigh, and his grip on you softened.
"You're always knocking me off of my feet... I can't deny it I'm in love with you [y/n]..."
he pulled away from you and sat up on his bed, he looked away from you as you sat up as well. bringing a hand to his face he covers his mouth and rests his elbow on his thigh. 
"Sorry..."

you felt your heart skip a beat as you were suddenly holding him tight, moving your position you were not sitting in front of him holding onto him as if he was your life. he was taken aback at the sudden hug but he slowly puts his hands on your back, you pull back and cupped his cheeks with your hands, he was flustered but let you do whatever you were going to do.

you softly kissed him, moving your hands to the back of his head, entangling your hands with his sapphire hair he rested his hands on the back of your head. you pulled away slightly and saw his smile. it was soft, unlike the usual smile you would see from him. 

the way that smile brought you joy was beautiful.

you rested your head on his chest, as he lay back down you rested on top of him, arms wrapped around you as you did the same to him. 

it's nice to know that there's so much left to go.
But as seasons start to change, feelings may start to fade
But he'll never forget the ease you put him in
the sun will start to set as the leaves rise in the wind and amidst a sea of red
he'll think of the words you said
it's hardest in the snow wondering which way to go
though the spring will come with time

he will savor these moments with you.

"I love you [y/n]"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
he ❤️
            - Luca