3: The Art of Dancing in The Rain

"Alright I think that's enough for today." Fred bellows over the crowd. A couple people groaned at his words. "Oh save it" He laughs as he starts to take off his gear. George starts to help clear the training gear from the rink. Pushing the dummies back into their holding cell.

"What do you think of them?" George asks as he leans against the cage.

"Of who?" Fred asks.

"Prospective troops. Find one you trust yet?" Fred just shakes his head.

"But the tournament hasn't really started yet. This is just training." George claps a hand on his brother's shoulder.

"One will show eventually." They both sigh.

"Not that we have a choice."

The two finish cleaning up in silence.

"Well that's all done. Want to walk back up?" George asks, brushing the dirt on his hands onto his pants.

"You go. There's someone I'm hoping to bump into." Fred ruffles his hair.

"Does this someone have a name?" He says with a wink, jabbing an elbow into this twin's side and grabbing him around the shoulders.

"Abigail." George whistles.

"That's a new one for sure." He looks around a few times. "Well have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"That's quite a small list." They both laugh before George gives him a wave and starts to head back up to the royal families part of the castle. Fred looks back before heading up to the main part of the estate.

"Funny running into you again." Fred says to the girl running around the corner. She freezes, stumbling slightly at the change of speed, and gives him a look so frightened it's almost laughable. After a few heavy moments she seems to remember herself and straightens up, fidgeting with one of the frills on her dress.

'Is that.." He points to the girl in front of him. "One of Ginny's old dresses?" He has to fight back a laugh. She looks out of place in it, the dress an ugly pastel blue that doesn't suit her at all. She just nods her head.

"Apparently I didn't have good enough clothes for the palace and Minerva found something that fit." She ruffles the garment again. "And now I look like a little girl." She shrugs and Fred can't help but laugh. A full body laugh that makes the corners of her mouth turn up in spite of herself. "I'm gonna ignore the fact that you're laughing at me because I did too when I saw it." She chuckles softly at her own joke.

"As much as I love these run-ins. I am late for a meeting." Abigail mutters before giving a low bow. Fred chuckles again at her small mix up and gives her a small curtsey.

"See you around." He says as she starts to walk past him.

"Seems like it." She calls over her shoulder. A small part of Fred can't help but help a small part of him that hopes he sees her a lot more. He walks back to his room with a little more swing in his step.

As the door clicked closed the small chatter in the room died down. She immediately felt multiple sets of eyes on her, she felt her cheeks heat up.

"Ah! Abigail!" Fleur's voice calls from one of the chairs in the room. The blonde girl pats the chair directly next to her. Shaking off the nervousness, Skylar slowly walks further into the room. The stares seemed to have died off slightly at Fleur's greeting, small chatter started to pick up in the room again echoing off the high ceilings.

When Skylar sits down she is greeted by a hand sticking out. She notices the girl, a halo of curly brown hair almost the color of her skin. She has warm friendly eyes.