G a y

TOday class, I will be answering some of the questions I have been asked about g a y s e x

What is the importance of gay sex? (asked by my dear friend, Theo)

It's gay...Why else?

Why do man and man like to have sex? Why can't it be how God made it, and it be a man and woman? It's a sin anyways (Asked by a dumb ass, ugly ass, stupid ass, ass ass, bitch named Catherine)

First of all bitch, your existence is a sin. 

Second, God never said that Man and Man can't be together. The bible said, "Man and Boy" referring to pedophilia, but someone changed it to their own beliefs. 

Third, God never said the only type of sex there can be, is straight sex. 

And fourth, man and man like to have sex because 

1: They are gay 

2: It feels good (how would you know-) 

3: It's just sex. It's no different than straight sex, or trans sex, or poly sex (orgy-) 

(well- It kinda is different-) 

and 4: They have it because they can

does gay sex hurt? (Asked by, anonymous)

Depends on the size of your partner, when a penis goes in your anus there is an amount of discomfort or even pain that is initially present. That's because there are nerves there that are very sensitive. It's very hard to say if anal sex hurts because everyone has different tolerances of what they can stand up there butt.  yes it can hurt a bit at first, but the discomfort is nothing like the amount of pleasure you can experience (Bitch what-)

Have you had gay sex Faith? (Asked by my brother)

I- Don't know what to say to that-

*Searches "Gay bars near me"*-