Cause of Orgasm

Today class, I will be teaching you the different things  you can do to make yourself c U m or others c U m (I-...ew.)

1: fingering - Fingering is when someone uses their finger(s) or hand to stimulate their partner's vagina or anus, Fingering is considered low-risk, safer sex, which means there's only a very small chance of spreading an infection. So fingering is a type of safer sex, but it isn't completely risk-free.

2: oral - Oral sex involves using the mouth, lips, or tongue to stimulate the penis (fellatio), vagina (cunnilingus), or anus (anilingus) of a sex partner. The penis and testicles and the vagina and area around the vagina are also called the genitals or genital area.

3: wet humping - Similar to dry humping, occurs when two partners engage in grinding without in the shower, hence wet humping. The penis may turn red the next day if wet humping persists for more than 15 minutes.

4:Dry Humping - The act of two bodies rubbing against each other to result in pleasure with cloth or sheets covering contact to genitals. Results in little to no pregnancy/STD's

5: Using Toys I- don't need to explain this

6:rubbing - Idk how to explain this. I guess just rubbing your penis, vagina, breast, and/or nipples (I rub my nipples and start moaning with deli-) until you cum?

7: rimming - Rimming, also known as analingus, is a form of oral sex that involves kissing, licking, sucking, and other ways of stimulating a sexual partner's anus and the surrounding anatomy. The action is called "rimming" because the rim of the anus is the main area where a person uses their mouth and tongue to pleasure a partner. However, rimming does not only have to take place on the outer edges of the anus—all parts of the anus can be stimulated for sexual pleasure. It can be enjoyed by all genders and sexual orientations can enjoy.

I can't think of anything else but if I do, I'll make a part two!

Wow that rhymed