Episode One: Stay or Go?

Sequence 001:
TV Production Division, 12th Floor
Stellar Communications Tower
Stellar TV 3 Studios
INT.
DAY
12:54 pm

A guy in his early 20s is seated on the grey couch by the reception area of the TV Production Division. His eyes are fixed on his mobile phone screen: the latest Apple model with a phone casing printed with Van Gogh's "Starry Night" stars.

There are two other people wearing visitor passes with the Stellar TV 3 logo printed on the black lanyards waiting with him: a uniformed delivery man with a small cardboard box and a lady with a stack of legal size document envelopes on her lap.

The guy's thick and fairly lengthy black hair, fair skin, and prominent jawline features well over his aqua blue jacket and maroon shirt. He wears a dark blue lanyard with a variant of the Stellar TV 3 logo. The word "Trainee" can be clearly read at the bottom of his PVC ID card.

Young Woman with glasses: Hello! Ikaw ba yung one o' clock ni Kuya Teejay?

The guy hears her question.

He sets his mobile phone down and looks up to see a young woman with straight shoulder length hair, wearing thin framed glasses.

"Yeah. That's me. "

He confirms with a smile.

He gets up off the grey couch.

Young Woman with glasses: Director's Lounge 1, three doors down.

She points to the glass double doors to the left of the reception desk where a number of people are coming in and out of after tapping their ID cards onto the wall sensors.

"Thanks po."

_ _ _

Sequence 002:
Director's Lounge, 12th Floor
Stellar Communications Tower
Stellar TV 3 Studios
INT.
DAY
1:03 pm

The guy knocks on the glass door twice before opening it halfway.

"Good afternoon po."

He says as he slowly peers his head through the doorway.

He sees Teejay Manalang, a relatively young Executive Producer for the network at 27 years old, seated by the glass conference table working on his laptop. He has a gentle face, almost milky white complexion, clean cut hair, and his beard looks like it's growing in with faint stubbles. He wears a cotton button down shirt with pink flamingos.

Sir Teejay: Hi! Come in -come in!

He instructs the guy.

The guy follows and steps inside the Director's Lounge.

Sir Teejay: Ikaw ba si Bret?

He asks.

Bret: Opo.

The guy in the aqua blue jacket confirms.

Sir Teejay: Sit down ka muna.

The guy who is about to interview Bret points to the chair directly across him.

Bret pulls out the chair and sits.

Sir Teejay: Tapusin ko lang 'tong powerpoint kasi 1:30 ang meeting. One slide na lang naman.

He explains.

Bret: Sure po. Please take your time.

Politely.

Sir Teejay: Marunong ka bang mag-patch nung other laptop sa projector?

He asks while pointing to the black laptop located at the middle of the conference table.