Meeting With Each Other

- Sonic's POV -

I woke up and saw purple all around me, I looked over to my right and saw Tails next to me. I then looked back up and it took me some time to figure out what I saw but as soon as I did everything went white.

I blocked my eyes with my arm, but then the white color soon disappeared. I looked around me and saw nothing but clouds and a perfect light blue sky. But I looked down and realized I was high in the air. I fell down roughly twelve meters, screaming the whole way down.

I then hit my back hard on the sand it hurt badly, obviously. I looked around, despite it being difficult to look. I just saw trees, bushes, the ocean, and the sand a was laying down on. As I slowly climbed up to my feet, I heard a loud screaming noise echoing from the sky, I looked closely and saw what seemed to be a fireball. I ran towards the way it was falling and blocked myself, I'd rather it hurt me then my friends.

- Firey's POV -

I fell, I could feel myself slowly disintegrating from the wind. My vision cleared up a bit, but when it did, I saw a giant porcupine..I guessed, with it's arms wide open, like it was playing football.

I slammed myself hard on the sand, burning it a little. Sand got in my eyes while I rubbed them, The porcupine was standing in front of me. I jumped backwards. "Woah. What do you want?" The porcupine then replied. "Where's Tails?" "What?" I asked. Where's Tails?!" "I don't know who he or she is!" I don't know who this guy is...but he's kinda rude. "Fine, what's you're name?" He said to me demandingly. "My name is Firey." I replied. "Hm...doesn't seem like a name I've ever heard."

"Sorry for falsely accusing you." He apologized.
I accepted his apology, and got up. "Anyways, What now?" I asked.

"Not sure, but I need help finding my friends, wanna join along?" He asked. "Sure! I need to find my friends too." I replied "Great! By the way, the name's Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog!" He said. "Huh, cool name." I replied. "But anyway let's get moving!" I said as we both sped off.

- Knuckles' POV -

I woke up, and saw nothing but sand, trees and the ocean in front of me. I weakly climbed up to my feet and looked around. "Where am I?" I asked myself. Out of boredom, I started to walk around the island.

Not seeing anyone around. "*sigh* I just might stop looking." I said to myself again. That was until I saw the back of Sonic running towards me, he squinted until he realized I was walking- well, running towards him. "Knux!" Sonic shouted, "Sonic!" I shouted back!

We both stopped and fist bumped each other I could tell I hurt him on accident as his arm shriveled up. Then I looked down and saw a fire thing with arms and legs. "Who's this?" I asked. "Oh, well-" before he could finish, it started speaking.

"Well, my name is Firey, winner of BFDI!" He said. "What's a BFDI?" Sonic asked.