Chapter 4

Two months into the job.

I have to be totally honest with you guys and admit that I was enjoying this job way more then I should. The professionalism I had fought so hard to obtain in the first month was more or less a figment of my imagination at this point. Sure I liked too lie to myself and say everything was under control and totally as it should be. But the truth was, I may as well have been born in 2001, and living in a content house making up skits and dances for money like the rest of these kids. I was getting my work done, no doubt about it, but I knew from life experience that I was getting far too attached, having way too much fun. This wasn't my time to shine, not in front of the camera anyway, I was nearly 30, my youth appeal and attraction was well and truly over. My ship had sailed years ago. Without me in it. The more I tried to ignore that little spark that Jaden lit up in me, the more it seemed to drag me deeper.

Jaden, his friend Quintin, Josh and I had just returned from an afternoon of cliff diving. The boys had been showing off doing their best flips and tricks while I recorded in the perfect light of the afternoon. They all looked so fresh, tan, abs, and the latest threads on. I had even been brave enough to show off my body in a two piece lime green bikini that sat probably too far up my but crack. The shots we got were epic though, and I couldn't wait to do a montage with them. We were all standing around the kitchen bench checking out the backs of my cameras the boys commenting on which pics they liked best.

Jaden was standing so close behind me I could feel his body up against mine, as he looked over my shoulder at the pics. In his usual sneaky way he softly placed one of his hands on my hips and brushed his lips over my shoulder. I froze for a micro second but new I had to look natural so it didn't look sus, a game he loved to play with me, I was certain.

'Anyway boys, thanks for the invite today but I must be going now, I have so much work to'... I was interrupted half way through my escape route by Jaden

'Wait, can I just download the stuff from the GoPro that I took, I wanna play around with it tonight' His face was dead straight, his eyes locked into mine. I wondered how anyone could lie in such plain sight without even a hint of emotion.

'Sure' I replied. I started going through my belongings to find the SD card, while Jaden headed upstairs towards his room. With a sigh I broke away from the group conversation that had already changed to another topic, and followed him.

He shut the door firmly behind me. Our eyes met, then our hands, then our lips. Softly, slowly. I ran my hands down the front of his body, tracing his abs with my fingers, his hands slid down my sides and came to rest on my bum.

'I been wanting this for weeks Dylan, you are so beautiful'

I didn't want to tell him I felt the same so I replied with my tongue, searching the inside of his mouth for something unknown, deeper, harder. His thumbs slowly lined the back of my g string biking bottom before slipping in between my bum cheeks and spreading them hard apart. My hands worked the drawstring of his board shorts effortlessly and slipped them down to the floor. He freed one of his hands to slowly separate my pussy lips and rub on my clit while I pulled his dick into a hard erection. He slipped my bikini bottoms off and fell to his knees. I looked down at him in surprise, his perfect blue eyes hooked into mine as he lifted one of my legs over his shoulder and traced around my whole pussy with his tongue. I relaxed my back and pushed my body harder onto his face, his tongue slowly dividing my lips. Not going to lie, it was heavenly. I had never been tasted like that. He licked up and down my clit faster and more vigorously, I was soaked and he was doing his best to lick up every drop. I was just about to come on his mouth when someone abruptly banged on the door

'Yo J. Mads is here' the voice yelled. Sounded like Josh.

Jaden stopped dead in his tracks, pulled away and looked up at me. He didn't have to say a word for me to know something wasn't right. He looked like a dear in head lights, fear written all over his face. I didn't know what was going on but I knew I had to get out of there, I ran to the bathroom, picking up a random pair of shorts and a singlet on the way. I locked the door behind me and quickly flung the clothes over my half naked body. I stood in silence listening fpr what my next move should be.

What felt like an eternity later.

1 MSG
Jaden Hossler
Sorry some really important business came up. Do you mind letting yourself out? We will be talking out in the pool yard.

I sent a thumbs up back.

The truth was I wasn't totally oblivious to what was going on. It was my job to know my client, and I had done my research like any professional should. I knew who mads was, and the sneak glance I got of them kissing out the stair case window as I was leaving confirmed it. 

I wouldn't be fooling anyone if I said I didnt care, if I could preach how he was a barley adult horney male and I of course new this and was wise enough to not entertain any thoughts of me meaning anything to him. How could I have been so easy ? So stupid? Hot tears brimmed my eyes as I walked away from the sway house. I normally would catch an uber or Jaden would order me a car but I had just wanted to get out of there as fast as I could today.   It hurt to know Jaden wanted me out of there too. I felt so stupid for getting carried away, I knew my instincts were telling me something just hours early when I was recapping the last month in my mind. It was too fun. Too good to be true. I had foolishly let myself pretend that Jaden was my friend, even more then that, a friend that had feelings for me. Reality hit like a brick as soon as his household name, blonde hair, blue eyed, wouldn't hurt a fly, long term girlfriend flew in today. I guess I just hadn't seen her around, I didn't ask about her, Jaden never spoke about her. I wanted to believe they were through. Even when I'd seen something pop up on hollywire about mads filming over in Europe for a month.

Fuck it all anyway. She was back. They are obviously together. And I am an idiot who got played by someone barely old enough to drink at saddle ranch. I tried to wipe away my tears and act casual to every car driving past. I was wearing bright orange board shorts and a men's stripped Gucci tshirt that I'm fairly sure belonged to Josh  with black slides while walking down one of the most upperclass streets of Bel-Air . Crying was just the icing ok the cake.

I reached a look out point and pulled myself up to take in the city view. I could call am uber from here when the tears stopped. I hated feeling so child like and emotional. Made me feel so dumb. 

As the sun started to set over LA, I found myetophorical big girl pants. I wiped away my last tear and made a promise to myself to forget about anything that had happened between Jaden and I. He would never know how I felt right now, I would make sure of it.  I pulled out my lap top and started drafting an email pitching an idea to him in which we could make a vlog about mads return. She has millions of fans and their ship had millions on top of that. It would be great to reach out to that demographic and have them on board for the ride too.

The more I wrote, the more I convinced myself it was perfect. By the time I finished the draft I was feeling so much better. But I wouldn't send it yet though. I didn't want to seem to keen. I didn't care about Jaden like that anymore, I would contact him on Monday during business hours with the idea.