Escape

"Bro, gotta take this. Nomicon calls." Randy told Howard as he pulled inside a locker to open the ancient book.

"Fine but don't think I'm gunna watch you while you're in that book." Howard said, again angry at his friend for leaving him to go into the book.

As Randy was pulled into the Japanese swirl of knowledge, Howard true to his word walked away.

"Whatcha go for me today Nomicon?" Randy asked landing on his feet on top of a tall plateau.

Graffiti like lettering appeared over top of him spelling out "A ninja divided can be his own worst enemy." An image of two fighting ninjas appeared ones eyes glowed red and he slashed through the other.

"What the juice is that supposed to mean? I thought we covered this already." Randy exclaimed towards the sky. In a moment he was swallowed by an angry looking red Japanese dragon.

What the juice?" Randy exclaimed coming out of the Nomicon and landing on the floor having pushed open the door of the locker. A strange giggle came from behind him.

"Julian! You were in there?!" Randy exclaimed. Julian chuckled creepily.

"Of corse I was, its my locker. Did I disrupt you and your weird book?" He said swooning over the Nomicon. He felt pulled towards it dark sense of mystery.

"Oh,no. Sorry, to um intrude I've got to go." Randy said hurrying off. Julian always gave him the heebie geebies. He tucked the Nomicon in his bag hurriedly.

What Randy didn't see was Julian run back up to him and pull it back out, the book in hand he ran away.

Randy ran into history class nearly making it. He took his seat next to Howard.

"What did the Nomicon say this time Cunningham?" Howard asked as class started.

"Usual confusing riddle. Sorry for leaving." Randy apologized he knew that Howard didn't like all his constant ninja business

"It's fine bro, but you owe me the bruceist weekend ever." He said turning to Randy. "No ninja business. Promise me Cunningham."

"Sure buddy." Randy replied but as Howard turned away he said, "I can't do that."

That afternoon

As Howard and Randy headed home for a weekend that would be totally bruce, Julian hurried home with his new book.

Sitting on a bed in a dimly lit room Julian stared at the cover of the mysterious book he took from Randy. Finally he got the courage to open it.

The next thing he knew, Julian was falling. He landed on a plateau similar to the one Randy had landed on earlier. A figure with his hood up appeared in front of him.

"Randall, what's going on?" He asked NomiRandy. He got no reply, he was simply tackled off the side. Julian screamed girlishly as they fell.

"Uh." Julian said as he sat up his hat falling off. "This body is weak but it will have to do for now. Till I can find you, Randy Cunningham."