Reveal

Quick Authors Note
First, I'd like to thank my friend Nomi Norisu for PMing me and asking me to  write the Wattpad version of the story. If you have any question or comments you can message me however on here on PM my Fan Fiction account InvaderXion. Second, does anyone know how to use bold on Wattpad? Thanks, and Enjoy

"What the juice Howard? That was totally me." Randy said as they stop in front of a game at Greg's Game Hole.

"Psh, that was so me." He argued back. They had been competing for the top score and were fighting about who had actually won.

"Oh Randall." Came call from behind the bickering bros. They both turned around to see Julian standing there, void of his usual black hat.

"Julian?" Randy asked surprised. "Do you need me for something?"

"Yes ninja, follow me." He said turning around. Randy looked over at Howard his mouth open. He followed Julian out into the back lot.

"Julian, what this about me being the ninja? Why would you think that?" Randy asked nervously.

"Oh, the book. Your incredible book of course." He replied with a darker sounding chuckle than usual.

"The nomicon!" Randy breathed. Quickly he searched through the contents of his bag and found it gone. When he looked back up Julian held it in his hands.

"Julian, I don't know how you got that but I need it back right now." Randy said trying to maintain a calm voice.

"This book is quite interesting. Come on read with me." He said boldly grabbing one arm around Randy and the book shlupped them in.

Inside the Nomicon

Randy, NomiRandy, and Julian fell onto the floor of a tall pagoda. Julian whimpered and scampered back.

"Oh finally. You can beat it yah weird goth. Go down the hall you'll see the exit." NomiRandy said dismissing Julian who quickly scampered down the hallway as it appeared.

"What the juice? I thought you were gone." Randy said moving away as the hallway disappeared.

"I ain't gone. I've been stuck in this book for ages, waitin on my revenge." NomiRandy said moving towards Randy.

"Back it up. What do you mean? I didn't do anything to you!" Randy said backing away, his hand was near his back pocket where his mask was kept.

NomiRandy advanced on him quickly closing the distance and putting a hand firmly around his neck. Throwing him up NomiRandy caught him in the face mid air with a kick. Randy was forced backwards hard. He slammed his back into a wall.

"Fine if that's how you want to play then come one." Randy said beckoning for Nomi Randy to advance. He pulled on the mask and as the ninja pushed His attacker back.

It continued this way for a while. Each one going at each other, Randy fought in his normal clashed together in orthodox style. NomiRandy fought with a practiced looking type of speed and power. He quickly dominated his doppelgänger.

"This ends now." NomiRandy said as they crashed out of the pagoda into a gray area as they fell. NomiRandy used his power to open a door that they tumbled through still locked together.

Outside the Game Hole

Randy sat up off the ground staring at the Nomicon which tightly shut its self.

"Come on book. I didn't offend ya that bad did I?" He asked his accent off. The book didn't reply of course.

The boy locked around. He was back and some idiot wasn't getting rid of him this time.