Confusion

(A.N at bottom)

After re entering the Game Hole Randy stopped by Howard long enough to sneer at him and hit his head on the game console.

Walking out with Howard yelling at him Randy walked down the street, heading in no particular direction. After a while he stopped in front of a house.

"This is my house!" A voice echoed from no particular direction, it was riddled with fear.

"No, it's my house now. Cause as far as anyone else is concerned I, am Randy Cunningham." NomiRandy replied, showing his true nature for the first time.

"You're not me! What did you do?" The voice complained. Showing that it was the true voice of Randy Cunningham, unlike the imposter who possessed his body.

"Simple, by not leaving you in the book you can't get out and challenge me. Here I'm more powerful than you are. You may have been the ninja but you really failed." NomiRandy said trying to deject Randy's spirit so he wouldn't fight.

"No, that can't be you... you're lying to me." Randy said feverishly trying to think of a plan, anything to help him.

"Why would I? After all we're going to be together for a long time so I suggest you get comfortable." NomiRandy said entering the home and walking into his room.

Sitting down on a chair he closed his eyes and laid back deciding to think about what he was to do with his new found freedom.

"I'll stop you somehow! Somehow..." Randy said before being forced to fall silent.

"Why don't you sleep? I need some time to myself, for a little fun." Randy felt himself being pulled back as his evil double stood over him.

A.N.
So I know writing on here isn't very frequent but I'm going to try a bit more. I've got writers block a bit. So ideas are appreciated. Also this is the only version of my story being posted. So the FanFiction version is discontinued if you were reading there.