Chapter two: part two

Hello there! Here's the conclusion to chapter two! ^-^ Now, I do have a few questions:

1) The plot I had in mind for this story has changed like five million times in my head. So, What would you like to see happen to Alli?

2) Where do you think The Doctor should take Allison to for her first trip?

3) I was thinking about making a Merlin crossover later on in the story, Would anyone be interested in reading that?

And last but not least, Enjoy! I would love some feedback on this though. Comment/Vote/Fan PWEASE! I SHALL GIVES CHU A TARDIS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alli! We're home!" Amy called out as she and Rory walked through the front door.

"In the kitchen!" She called back to her parents as she put the lid back on the box, The stars quickly disappearing. The doctor quickly made his way through the kitchen, opening the curtains and turning on the lights.

"Oi, Kid, we brought back some..." Amy's voice trailed off as soon as she saw that her Raggedy Man was standing next to her daughter.

"Doctor!" The Pond matriarch dropped the box of doughnuts on the counter then ran over and wrapped her arms tightly around the Time Lord.

"Hello to you too, Amelia." A laughed ripped through the Doctor's chest as he lifted her off the ground. "Ah, Rory! Hello there." The Time Lord set Amy down and hugged Rory.

~~~~~

A couple of hours went by, Allison stood outside of her parent's room with her ear pressed to the door, but all she could hear was a bunch of muffled voices. Before she had time to move out of the way, the door was pulled open and Allison landed face first into the carpet.

She really needed to stop doing that.

"Up you go." Rory smiled as he helped his daughter up off the ground. Alli had been his saving grace, after what happened at Demons Run Amelia and Rory thought that they wouldn't be able to have children... You could imagine how shocked they were when they found out that Amy was pregnant.

"Allison Grace Williams! Were you really listening in on our conversation?!" Amelia looked at her and crossed her arms. Alli gave her a mum a sheepish smile before hiding behind her father and the Doctor.

"Amelia, let up on her a little." Alli's father laughed and shook his head.

"You've gone soft, Mr. Williams."

"Me? Gone soft? Never." He gave Amy a bright smile before turning to Allison. "Go pack a bag. You're going on a trip."

The teen gave her father a rather confused look, She simply shrugged and walked off to her own room. Rory turned to the Time Lord and smiled, "Go help her."

After the Doctor walked out, Amy sat on the bed and let out a soft sigh. "I can't believe we're letting her go with him."

"She'll be fine, Amy." Rory sat behind his wife and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"How can you be sure? We've both seen how dangerous it is.. She could get hurt." The Ginger turned her head to look at her husband, her eyes full of worry. Amelia wasn't quite sure what she would do if anything happened to Allison.

"How can I be sure? Well, For starters, She's an exact copy of you." Rory gave her an absolutely breath-taking smile, which made Amy relax a little more.

"I just... I can't lose her.."

"And you won't, Melody and the Doctor will look after her. Have a little faith, Mrs. Pond."

"Williams. The story of Amelia Pond ended seventeen years ago." Amelia Williams gave her loving husband a gentle kiss before standing up and holding out her hand. "Oi, C'mon stupidface. We better give her some tips about travelling."