- 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 -

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌 is over now it's time for Winter break

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌 is over now it's time for Winter break. Alice is packing her stuff with her dorm mates, Roxanne and Dominique Weasley.

"Winter!!!!" Roxanne squeals, Dom and Alice just smiled at her antiques

"Finally going home" Alice said 

"I honestly still can't believe it's our last year" Dom sigh sadly, the other silently agreed. 

They finished packing and went down to the common room meeting the boys.

"Hey idiots" Alice greet them. They waved.

"I am really glad that this is still our first term of 7th year" Fred said, they all agreed

They hang out for a while then decided to get their luggage and went into the train. They picked a compartment. Fred, Louis and James is playing a game of exploding snap, and the girls is talking (about boys) and Alice did a little reading, they may hate learning books but no one says about Romance books. Then there was a knock on the door. James opened it to found Rose and Albus.

"Is there no prefect meeting?" Rose asked

"No there's not, it's winter break so we decide it'll be a chill train ride home" Alice answer her question. James nodded.

"Okay then goodbye!!" Albus said.

"Oooohhh!!! We'll be arriving platform 9 3/4 soon!!" Dom squealed

They arrived at platform 9 3/4 and got off the train. They met their parents.

"Hey guys!!" Harry Potter greeted the wotter clan.

"What's up wotters!!" Uncle Ron greeted, the wotters cringed.

"Dad. no." Hugo said, the adults laugh. The teens though still cringed

They all went to their house. The Potters went to the potter manor, the Weasley went to their separate homes. The Scamanders went to their lovely house, the Longbottoms went to their home (picture up there 🡅)...  And as tradition they all spent Christmas together, despite their parents was and still is great friends from school. They spent Christmas at the potter manor, then the they went to the Burrow for Christmas eve and Christmas day with their nana Weasley and pop pop Weasley.

"Alohaa!!!" Alice greet the wotter clan when Frank and Her arrived at the manor.

"Heyy!!!!" Rose said

"I missed you soo much!!!" Dom and Roxanne said 

"We literally just saw each other yesterday" Alice said using the 'bruh' look

"Hey loser" James said as he to fist bump her

Alice smiled then relpied "Hey dumbass" as she fist bump him.

Then the door opened again showing a blonde girl.

"What's Up Mothertruckers!!! can't say the 'f' word since there's children here" Madeleine Macmillan said the last part quieter.