- 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 -

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 went to the flower field that Alice and James found when it's their 1st year

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 went to the flower field that Alice and James found when it's their 1st year. (A/n For more info on the flower field read the 'Wotters Headcannons' chapter Jalice") this place is always warm even when it's winter Alice thought. She was wearing a white turtleneck that have long sleeves, she also wear a beige coat and long black pants and match it with a pair of beige ankle boots. 

"Hey" James said behind Alice, he came out of nowhere. Alice Jumped 

"You scared me" Alice said then hit James' arm playfully "Soo... What's today's plan?"

"I don't know, chillin I guess......" James said "Do you want to spy on our siblings or friends?"

"Ooooo that'll be interesting, let's spy on Elizabeth, she's so mysterious sometimes...." Alice said looking so curious

They searched the whole Hogwarts only to find her at the Black Lake sitting down. They were using James' father's invisibility cloak. Elizabeth was just sitting there humming a song (Underwater Secrets) while playing a guitar. Then she suddenly stop.

"Why don't you come out James, Alice...  just take the invisibility cloak off." Elizabeth said. Alice and James were on shock, how could she know?

"How did you know?" Alice asked curiously

"i don't know." Elizabeth said while patting the grass beside her telling James and Alice to sit down. "And you aren't the quietest person ever, I could hear your footsteps and breathing"

"Oh... wow" Alice and James said as they sit down. Elizabeth continue to play her guitar playing the same song, there was a uncomfortable silence between the three. They're not the closest friend ever. Then James decided to break the silence.

"You could play a guitar?" James ask, Elizabeth just reply with a simple 'mhm'. "I thought your family are not into musical or.. normal arts"

"Yeah... they're not" Elizabeth said while looking down to the ground, she stopped playing her guitar when James asked.

"So how could you play?" Alice asked

"Self-learning...... and Albus"  Elizabeth said little shyly, she's still looking down to the ground. Alice and James was wearing a knowing smirk and looking at each other.

"Ooh...... mmm we should be going now" Alice said as she grabbed James' wrist and drag him far away from the spot they were before.

"Do I sense something going on Jamie?" Alice ask mischievously

"I don't know, maybe you do" James said using his famous smirk "But seriously... what's going on?" after James said that Alice facepalm.