- 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 -

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 at the Potters are

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 at the Potters are... well, noisy and nosy. When holiday comes the Burrow and the Potter Manor was full of excitement, joy, and noise.

It was Christmas morning. Lily was the first one up (pretty predictable I must say) she jumped on Katherine's bed "Katie!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!" She shout at her best friend's face.

Katherine woke up immediately with a smile on her face that is full of excitement she went to the hallway and yelled "WAKE UP!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!" She was having the biggest joyful smile anyone have yet ever seen.

Doors were opened and footsteps were heard. One by one went down the stairs, most of them have messed up hair some even have drool drooling over their face. They fought to who get to open their presents first. They decided that aunt Hermione should draw a name from a hat. 

"Lily" Aunt Hermione said as she read the small parchment. Lily squealed.

"Ooh!! Me first" Katherine said as she grabbed a box. She gave it to Lily, Lily opened it and she gasped. "You didn't" Lily squealed and hug her bestie.

"What did she get you?" Elizabeth's groggy voice asked. Lily showed the present to everybody, they were confused (except the teens) . Lily got the newest R.E.M. Ariana Grande Fragrance set (lol idk if you read this in the future and think this is so vintage or cringey) (HAHHAHH I CAN'T EVEN. I WROTE THIS CHAPTER WHEN ARIANA JUST PUBLISHED HER R.E.M. fragrance. gosh i procrastinate so much) .

"I was going to buy you the 'thank you next' one but nope. " Katherine said. Lily nodded and hug her bestfriend.

"Ooohh!! I'm next" Alice said. Alice handed her present to Lily, Lily opened it and her eyes lit up. Alice hugged her. "Merry Christmas" Alice said. "What is it?" Roxanne ask. Lily pulled out a white polaroid muggle camera and the instax for it's refill.

"A new muggle camera! How pleasant!" Pop pop Arthur said. "wait 'till you get yours" Alice said laughing.

"Me next" James said... 

Lily ended up getting a new broom polish kit, a new Monochromatic outfit from Dom, another Weasley Christmas Sweater, a new nimbus 2021 (a/n i'm cringing rn), a 'Twilight' book set from Rose, and some other stuff (that author didn't wrote bc author is too lazy and don't know what else to give her).

And the others got their own gift, grandpa Arthur ended up getting an antique radio and a new as they would call it in the muggle world 'film projector' 

and now it's James' turn. "Ooh!! Here open this first!!" Alice sighted, she gave him a box. He opened it and his jaw dropped. "how. did. you.-" he was cut by Ron gasping dramatically. "HOW DID YOU GET IT ALICE!!??? AND WHY DIDN'T YOU GAVE IT TO ME? INSTEAD OF THIS- THIS FOOLISH BOY?!" Ron asked. "I have my ways" Alice said while flipping her hair "And because I got you something else" She continued then smirked. 

"WHAT IS IT?" Fred asked as he grabbed (*cough* more like stole it *cough*) the box. It was a 'Chudley Cannon' uniform and has all players signature on it. 

Then out of the blue James tackled Alice in a hug. Alice laugh and became slightly pinkish.

'CLICK' Lily snapped a picture of Alice and James in her new camera. The photo printed with a small buzzing noise. Lily took the picture and show it to everybody.

Nana Molly squealed "Oooohhhh!!! take another one Lily! i'm gonna put it on the corkboard!! such a cute young couple" Molly (i) sigh and mutter the last part put everybody can still hear it.

But before Lily could take another picture, Alice and James separated from the hug being all red and scarlet. 'CLICK' Lily still took a picture of them while laughing her head off.

"You- you- AHHASHHAHA" Lily tried to say. Alice rolls her eyes while smiling. 

"let's just continue the gift exchange" James grumble. A lot of snickers were heard.

the give exchange continues...

They spend the rest of the day together

And now it's time for Christmas dinner

lmao.
This is the Christmas update. fackin late. 
bye. peace out