b e a u t i f u l

d a i s y ' s   p o v

the weeks turned to months and harry and i were inseparable. i was sitting in my room doing nothing in particular when harry strolled in. "you really should learn to knock", i said. he looked at me and said, "where's the fun in that?" brushing off his remark, i laid back on my bed blankly staring at the ceiling. 

over time i fell for him, the beautiful boy with the lovely name. i knew i had no chance with him. he was perfection manifested and i was an abundance of flaws molded together. look at me. "you okay daisy?" "yea i'm fine" i replied. he sighed and said "no you're not." i felt the bed sink as he sat next to me, with his head in his hands. "please let me help you daisy" he begged. i sat up and looked down at my hands. "you won't understand" i said. "i can try", he assured. "do you know what it feels like to hate everything about yourself? to look in the mirror and not find a single thing you like about yourself? do you know how it feels to feel like an outcast in your own family? or how it feels to lie awake at night thinking about how useless you are and how everyone would be better off without you?" i wiped away the tears that had fallen. "do you know how it feels to be addicted to someone who can easily be gone the next minute?" 

he looked at me with wonder, "who is this someone?" i looked at him, admiring his features, "i've fallen for the beautiful boy with the striking green eyes and lovely name." he chuckled softly, "daisy, you are so beautiful, why can't you see that? yet somehow despite the fact that i find you breathtakingly beautiful,you see yourself as a weed disturbing the flowers in the garden when really you're one, lonesome flower suffocated by a plethora of weeds." he gazed intently into my eyes "and i am determined to show you how truly amazing you are, and i will make you feel beautiful"