l a v e n d e r f i e l d s

d a i s y ' s   p o v

harry. all day my thoughts were consumed by him. when school finally ended i walked to my locker and found a note taped onto it. darling you're beautiful -h.e.s. i looked around and found him leaning against his locker staring at me. i looked at the ground in a poor attempt at hiding the blush that crept onto my face. i felt a finger lift my chin up and was met by those green eyes i've come to adore. harry moved my hair behind my ear and softly said, "so fucking beautiful." it was the first time i heard him swear and hopefully not the last. "why don't you look people in the eye daisy?" i shrugged and looked back down. "i don't believe i've told you yet but i am completely captivated by your eyes and i'm afraid if i don't see them i'll drive myself mad." i laughed and looked at him. "let's go. we have plans." with that he grabbed my hand and led me to his car. after about 20 minutes of driving we found ourselves in the middle of a field of lavender. he helped me out of the car and led me to a small clearing with a single tree. "are you planning on raping me?" i asked while laughing. he shook his head and chuckled, "damn i can't have one romantic moment with you can i?" he sat down then pulled me with him and played with my hair. "daisy?" "yes harold?" i turned to look at him "i have an idea." with that he stood up and pulled out hus car key. "no peeking" he said. a few minutes later he walked back and stood next to me, staring at the tree. on its trunk he wrote 2 letters, 1 symbol. i turned to see him already looking down at me. he spoke, "forever and ever right?" surprisingly, i intertwined our finger and gave his hand a light squeeze, "right." that night i laid awake thinking about what he had written on that tree. such a simple action held such a high place in my heart. and so i dreamed about lavender fields and a tree with d+h scratched in surrounded by a simple heart. forever and ever harry.