Boyfriend

Damian and Jon walked down the stairs of the manor holding each others hands tight. They walked to the dining room and as they entered silence fell. At the table sat Bruce, Jason, Tim and Dick. The three boys stared daggers at Jon. Jason and Dick stood up making their way over to them.

" You little shit." Jason said angrily. Damian and Jon looked in panic as Jason and Dick walked against them looking extremely angry. Bruce tried to make himself heard. But Dick and Jason were talking over each other, saying horrible things to Jon. Jon started to get scared but Damian stepped in front of him, blocking.

" Move out of the way Dami."

" No."

"Now!"

"NO!"

" Why, why are you protecting him?"

" Because he is my boyfriend!" It got quiet and Jason and Dick stood there with blank faces, then Jason burst out laughing. 

"Bahahaha. They had to rough sex hahahaha."

Dick tried to stop him, questioning Damian and be excited at the same time.

" Jason, quiet! Dami, why didn't you tell me? Jon I'm so happy four you two." Damian shook his head as he once again took Jon's hand leading him to the table.

" I didn't tell you Richard because I wasn't ready too. Now can we please get on with the evening? "Damian sat down next to Tim and with Jon on his other side. It took a while but finely everyone had calmed down and were sitting talking at the table. Tim leaned over to Damian.

" Hey, congrats demon spawn." He said with a smirk.

" Thank you Drake." Damian glared at him.

" But hey, seriously, if you need to talk to someone, you can talk to me. I know what it's like. When Conner and I first got together he lost control too. But it gets better, trust me." Tim smiled a genuine smile at him and Damian nodded back. Then he got a kiss on his cheek. He turned to look at Jon.

" What?"

" Can we go over to my place after school tomorrow. Tell my dad you know. I think I need you there with me to do it?"

"Of course beloved." Damian said, giving him a slight smile, then he heard a high pitched scream. They looked to Dick who was in full fangirl mode.

" You call him beloved?" Damian facepalmed as Jon simply laughed. The dinner continued and when they were done Damian and Jon were finally able to go back to his room where Damian threw himself on the bed.

" I like your family." Jon said gleefully as he sat down on top of Damian. He stroked his hair away from his face. 

"Good that someone likes them. They are such a pain." Jon laughed.

" I love you Damian. Do you love me?

" Yes Beloved I do. Wanna sleep?" Jon Pouted a bit as he blushed. Damian sighed as he understood what Jon really wanted to do. "Beloved, I'm sore all over."

"I know." Jon said, pouting and looking sad.

" You are hopeless." Damian sat up wrapping his arms around Jon and kissing him passionately.

" Remember you have to tell me if anything hurts."

" I will." Damian kept on kissing  passionately moving his hands over his body. Jon dug his fingers into Damians hair and moved his hips wanting friction. Both boys where getting harder and Damian soon pulled off Jon's shirt and then his own. He stood up cupping Jons soft butt cheeks and Jon locked his legs around Damians waist. Damian turned around and laid Jon down on the bed and took off his pants and underwear in one swift move.