Dark Room

"How do you know Freddy's feelings suddenly messed up?" Funtime Foxy asked the yellow eyes bear.

"As you may know, I can feel some dark energy around here and even you guys. Don't ask me how the fuck do I got that ability, but it's very useful to me." Yenndo answering the fox with a flat face, like his face was fine as hell but on the inside, he can feel some dark energy which is pretty scary to Lolbit when both of them are alone in Parts and Service Room.

"T-Then, can you tell us what happened to Freddy?" Bon-Bon asked while he was being carried by Lolbit on his chest, Yenndo take a deep 'breath' before he stares at Funtime Foxy and making him staring at him too confusingly.

"Freddy told me that sometimes he getting nightmares where he can't found his friends and being greeted by the monster that always with him, so yeah he decided that he wanted to sleep with me. Days later his nightmares getting worse than ever, I think he wanted to stay away because he was afraid that he can't control his emotions." The endo bear explains, everyone's expression in Ballora Gallery soon turn shocked face.

Then Funtime Chica raised her hand causing every animatronics to look at her, she got a worried look on her face.

"S-Sorry for asking so suddenly but--" Her breath is hitched but then becomes normal again.

"Am I causing him t-to be like t-this?" She asked while stuttering, the chicken animatronic got a feeling that the white pastel bear is watching Funtime Foxy kissing her hand. Foxy's eyes widened at her as he knows what she meant.

The endoskeleton bear hummed and closed his eyes for a second before he looks back at her, he hesitantly nodded his head.

"Well... that could be a yes from me, after you are asking that question, I can feel.. Freddy's dark energy becomes stronger." Yenndo answers, he wanted to say that Funtime Chica is not a cause of his little brother becoming like this, but he doesn't have any other choices and telling the truth.

"Oh.." She sadly says, her eyes become wider when someone hugging her so suddenly. She looks up and saw none other than the Spider Mom.

"I know that she creates mistakes, but she's still new here and we can't blame her for that. Chica is innocent, she wanted to be loved again but was afraid to do it." The ballerina says while hugging the chicken animatronic tightly, Funtime Chica hugs her back and looked at Funtime Foxy smiling at both of the girls.

"There, there. You didn't do anything, just... relax, okay darling?" Ballora whispers to the other, she can feel the hug feel tightened, and soon the ballerina smiles and patting the chicken's head.

Even though Ballora is hated when there is new company animatronics in the restaurant, but the more she's hating them, the more she worries about them. Hating someone but she still has a heart and will take care of them.

Circus Baby from behind smiling and watching the ballerina who's long ago she doesn't like new animatronics friends, the giant girl knew that she'll be getting change days later.

"How smart you are, baby! I'm proud of you! Damn, have you been stuck in that room for so many years that you are getting along with those ghosts and monsters?" Lolbit says as he giggles and wrapped his arm around the endo bear's shoulders, the hacker fox just wanted to joke around just like the usual!

Funtime Foxy shaking his head and Yenndo... he's screaming on the inside as he stares at the "so-called" hacker fox, the endo got another compliment! He's probably blushing now, well it's not that obvious he's already red. The other fox walking towards these two "love birds". Oh well, love birds indeed.

"I know it might seem a bit dangerous but I don't care, can I... can I get in and check him that he's okay?" The performer fox asking the endo bear while fiddling his index fingers together.