Lovely Glitch Brother

The night of Circus Baby's Pizza world has finally begun! The fox animatronic fluttered his eyes open and as usual, the bear and his bunny hand puppets are still sleeping. He sometimes goes out of their room and finds something new, because the bear's snoring is too loud.

When he finally goes out of their Funtime's room, he walked towards the stage and feeling the sensation of himself entertain the children. Making jokes while them having a smile on their faces as they laughing at the fox's silly acting.

He sighed and closed his eyes, imagining of them, again and again, it's making him happy, though he was never on his stage at Funtime Auditorium. But let him think positive, okay? Funtime Foxy needs a break time.

"Wanna have a cuddle time after a very stressful day, sweetheart?"

The fox animatronic's eyes open widely and quickly look around him, he can't find the source of the sound. The voice almost likes how the joker says in the cartoons, or maybe in the Batman movies.

"Oh shit, you woke up! Your eyes are still as beautiful as ever, Vanilla!"

The fox animatronic soon get up with his ears are up, while looking around the room. He started to let out a growl as he carefully goes out of the stage, he doesn't the voice and he wanted to punch their face so badly.

"What the hell do you want, demon?"

"Oh? My heart being attacked by your words! But your voice is kinda hot so I don't mind--"

While the voice keeps talking to itself, the fox started to follow the source of the voice very carefully as to not make the voice notice that he's moving.

Ballora Gallery - maintenance vent opened.

Motion Trigger - Breaker Room.

To his surprise, the voice still keeps blabbering and it won't stop even though he's got into two rooms and the voice did not speak about the fox's moves.

Remember when Funtime Foxy sees something strange inside the Breaker Room when Funtime Freddy tour guide him? Yes, this is the place. The place where he sees the glitching colors now does the voice inside his head.

And now, those colors belong to that white, orange, and purple fox with his eyes were white pupils. The voice suddenly stopped when he finally see Funtime Foxy is right in front of him, very clear and close to him.

After the same species of animatronics stared at each other for not so long, Funtime Foxy spoke first. "What the actual... fuck? Who are you?"

"Oop! I almost forgot!" This 'fox' animatronic slowly coming towards the other fox, his smirk becomes wider whenever he's very close to Funtime Foxy.

"My name is Lolbit! I'm usually inside that computer programmer over there. But now I've become a hacker and finally breaking free! And you must be... Funtime Foxy, am I correct?" The so-called "hacker" fox says to him, he held out his hand for a handshake with the other.

Name: Lolbit
Alias: Funtime Lolbit, Hacker Lolbit
Species: Animatronic Fox
Gender: Male
Height: 5'9
Eyes Color: White Pupils
Skin/Fur Color: White, Purple, and Orange
Occupation: Distraction, Hacker

His information says it all, right in front of him. Funtime Foxy got a feeling that he shouldn't trust this hacker fox, he's afraid that Lolbit will distract him every time he performs.

"I don't trust you." That's what Funtime Foxy's words that he needs to say to the other fox, Lolbit chuckled.

"Well then, let me tell you my story!"