The Best Party!

"Hey, are they going to make us proud again?" A female employee asked her friend who now glances right at her and smiled.

"Yes, they will. They are working hard for making our restaurant's popularity increased." The male employee answers back at his friend.

"Let's just... leave them for now, tomorrow will be the biggest day for them." His friend nodded at him, they walked towards the door and closed it behind them.

Funtime Foxy's eyes brighten up and started moving his head towards the door, he smiled hearing the employees' conversation again for another second time. What a sneaky Foxy!

"So, they treated us like we were alive or something?" Suddenly, he heard Ballora's voice and notice she's been in the room for not so long. He looked at his left side, Funtime Freddy and Bon-Bon are still deactivated.

He gets off the stage and let the two pretty best friends rest for a bit and came towards the ballerina, he bowed at her like she's the princess in here? Oh well, you can say that. Women are his princesses.

"Well, well! You don't need to act formally like that, sweetheart. I'm just afraid your boyfriend might be jealous." Ballora giggles at him.

Yep, Ballora's personality changes days and days. She is now learning how to be a good spider mom to the Funtime animatronics, especially the newest models!

"Relax, my lady. Freddy knows how respectful I am to women, I just like how he gets mad at me." Funtime Foxy chuckles as he tying his bowtie and started to stare at his lover that hasn't awake yet, maybe he was still having a beautiful dream?

Now both of them looked at Funtime Chica who is now getting off from her stage in front of Funtime Boys' stage, she waved while smiling sweetly at the fox and the ballerina.

After that incident about Funtime Freddy's feelings, Funtime Chica repeatedly apologizes to him so many times, she tells the pastel bear that she and Funtime Foxy are most likely siblings to each other. The showman fox kissing her hand to make the chicken feel confident again like she used to be, and good thing Funtime Freddy forgives her!

Damn, okay. Funtime Foxy always be seized by these Funtime animatronics. The first one is Ballora, whenever Funtime Foxy dancing with her, she is getting more comfortable around him and wanted the fox to stay in her gallery. The second one is Lolbit, yep! Lolbit is such a whiny bitch to him. He's a fan of Funtime Foxy of course, and he almost got too far on that. The third one is Circus Baby, she sometimes needs him for something important. But not only that, she almost spends her time hugging the fox. Gosh, what a "Baby" she is!

And the others are Funtime Chica and Funtime Freddy. Don't worry, the fox treated her like his own sister but somehow the pastel bear gets jealous about it. He also gets jealous when Funtime Foxy becomes Ballora's "male backup dancer" for her stage. I'm just saying, the bear is afraid of someone he loved.

"Does that mean we are free tonight until 6 am?" The chicken animatronic asking them, yesterday was her first day at this Circus Baby's Pizza World restaurant. She's asking for just in case.

"Relax, sis! We're going to make the best party tonight and give the best greets to the children just like we did yesterday!" Funtime Foxy encourages his adopted sister, he also using his funny voice to make her laugh.

"Ballora, you left me again! How dare you!" They looked behind them and saw Circus Baby ran to the three animatronics, Baby was running like a little child although her height says otherwise.

Ballora smiled and came towards the giant humanoid animatronic as she holding her cheeks and kissed them, the other whines childishly at the ballerina as her red cheeks start to glow up leaving the fox and chicken animatronics laughing at them for being a soft couple.