Ghost

Ok so this is the real ghost chapter hopefully it doesn't delete it. If it does I give up on life and will probably just die of disappointment in wattpad. Ok here we go.

The towel is floating. The towel is floating. Oh god THE TOWEL IS FLOATING!

You: OH MY GOD!
You: STOP!
The towel stops and drops to the ground
You: WHO ARE YOU?!
???: The proper question is "What are you?"
You: WHAT ARE YOU?!
???: I am your worst nightmare.
You: WHAT THE FU-
???: NO CUSSING IT WAS JUST A JOKE I'M CHOI SOOBIN!
You: What the heck are you doing here?
Soobin: Trying to get you to move out??
You: Why?
Soobin: Because um...
You: You don't even have a reason?! You just started doing this and you don't have a reason to make me leave?!
Soobin: HEY CUT ME SOME SLACK!
You: YOU'RE A FRICKEN GHOST!
Soobin: AND?!
You: YOU'RE A FRICKEN GHOST WHAT DO YOU MEAN "AND?!"
Soobin: Ok fine. Let's calm down. Let's try and properly meet.
You: Ok.
Soobin: Hello I am Choi Soobin. The ghost of the 3rd floor.
You: Hello I am Song Y/N. The girl that you were trying to get to move out😑.
Soobin: Ok. Let's state why we are here.
You: I'm here because I got away from my abusive boyfriend, and my friends told me not to live on this floor. So obviously I'm gonna rebel and live on the 3rd floor.
Soobin: Ok nice. I'm here because I committed suicide because I couldn't handle all the bullying and wanted to stop feeling pain.
You: I'm sorry for that.
Soobin: I'm sorry for your past too.
You: Now that we're on the same page. Do you want some ramen. If you can eat it though!
Soobin: Sure I can try.
You: Good. Also.
Soobin: "Also"?
You: Wanna be friends?
Soobin: Sure. 😁

Hey guys sorry if it's bad and sorry for mistakes! I'm sorry I haven't updated I'm sorry I keep disappearing. Anyways I don't got anything to say except for sorry for that. Anyways I lub you guys so much don't forget never forget you nice keep going ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜!!!!!!