Saved

Your POV:

All I wanted to do was help. He cheated on me, beat me, and would make the punishments even worse if I said something wrong to his friends. I hated it. And the worst thing was I couldn't leave.

When I attempted suicide for the first time he found me in the bathroom passed out with blood surrounding me is what they told me. After I was taken out of the hospital he screamed and hit me the worst he has ever done. Apparently he lost tons of money because of this. I never did it again after that. I was so scared. I want help. I want to leave. BUT I CANT! Love me.. that's all I want is love.

He was nice at the start. He slowly pulled me out of the real world. He started convincing me my friends were bad, holding my back, and were fake and toxic. When it was really him. After successfully reeling me in to spend more time with him he started getting... physical. He would always ask to do things.. he wouldn't leave me alone. He would make me feel bad about it. Manipulate me into doing it. I hated and still hate the way he pulled me into his trap. I was aware of what he was doing. But I didn't stop. I knew what was happening. But didn't want to leave. I wanted to leave one day, then stay the other. I felt trapped. Until I finally had enough.

I made a plan with my friends. After I told them what was happening they gladly forgave me and helped. The plan was to get him out of the house by my hot sister. She messaged him on Instagram and he gladly went out with her. He really had no shame. While he was gone for the 2 hours (they went to the movies because they would need a lot of time) my friends came over and called the cops. We told the cops what happened and they gladly agreed to my plan. They would hide until I make him mad enough for him to hit me and yes he'll actually hit me so we have more than enough proof to send him to jail (Idk how it works sorry if it's wrong). We heard him come home and the real thing was about to go down. I walked up to him and asked how it went.

You: How was it?
Him: What're you talking about?
You: How was cheating on me with yet another girl?
Him: Well if you actually let me touch you then maybe-
You: I DON'T LET YOU TOUCH ME BECAUSE YOU RAPE ME!
Him: I DO NOT RAPE YOU ITS NOT RAPE WHEN YOU WANT IT TOO!
You: THEN ME SCREAMING FOR YOU TO STOP AND LEAVE ME ALONE IS ME WANTING IT?!
Him: NOT MY FAULT I HAVE TO GO TO THAT EXTENT TO GET PLEASURE!
You: ITS YOUR FAULT FOR KEEPING ME TRAPPED HERE!
Him: OK IM DONE!
*He slaps you so hard you fall on the ground and blood oozes out of your lip and the metallic taste gets you out of your trance and you scream*
*The cops come out and he tries to run but he can't because cops are surrounding him and the house.
Cops: DO NOT RESIST YOU ARE COMING WITH US SIR!
Him: SONG Y/N WHEN I GET OUT I WILL FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU SUFFER! MARK MY WORDS YOU WILL SUFFER!
*You start to cry happy tears as you realize he's gone*
You: GUYS IM FREE!
BTS: Y/N WE MISSED YOU *Tears pouring out*
You all run to each other and hug
BTS: It's so nice to have you back Y/n
You: I missed you all.
You: Namjoon?
Namjoon: Yes?
You: I love you.
Namjoon: I love you too.
You: Seokjin?
Jin: Yes?
You: I love you.
Jin: I love me too.
*Namjoon nudges him*
Jin: I also love you.
You: Yoongi?
Yoongi: Hmm?
You: I love you.
Yoongi: Hmmm love you too..
You: Hobi?
Hobi: Yes yes yes yes yessssss?
You: I love you.
Hobi: You know I love you too lil bean!
You: Jimin?
Chim: Yessssssssssssss?
You: I love you.
Chim: I know. And I'm sure you know I love you too.
You: Taehyung?
Tae: Hmmmmm? Tiger Taetae is listening???
You: I love you.
Tae: Taetae loves you too lil bean!
You: Jungkook?
Kookie: I'm listening lil bean.
You: I love you.
Kookie: I *sniff* love you too! *sniff*
You: I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
BTS: WE LOVE YOU TOO!

Do you like it? Anyways nothing to say other than I lub you guys so much don't forget you nice keep going ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜!!!!!!